Pinkfresh Studio Ink Pad Release Blog Hop

Hey there!  You may have heard the buzzing about an exciting new product from Pinkfresh Studio and I'm excited to let you know it's here!  Pinkfresh is launching a HUGE collection of dye ink pads--48 to be exact!!!  They will be available in full-size pads and also mini cubes.  The colors are beautiful and with so many options, you're sure to find just the shade you need while you're stamping.


We've got a blog hop to celebrate so you know you've got an opportunity to win them all (or win a gift card to buy a few!).  I'll have all the details at the end of my post, but know that if you get lost or are looking for more information, you can always head back to the Pinkfresh blog for help.  You may have arrived here from Nichol Spohr's blog (she's so talented!!) and when you leave here, you'll be heading to TaeEun's blog (she is, too!!!).



I did a couple of gift wrap projects for this release.  I used a ton of inks in this post so I'm going to post a link HERE to the Pinkfresh store where you can see and purchase them all.  I'll give full supply lists with links at the end of each project.  If you have questions about a certain color I've used, ask in the comments and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!



Up first is a set of pretty floral tags featuring the Lovely Blossoms stamps and dies.  I love sets like this one, with 2-step stamping and small flora.  To keep things from getting out of hand, I chose 5 images to use, then chose 10 ink colors--2 per image, pairing a light color with a darker shade--greens with greens, orange with orange, etc.


After all the stamping and cutting was done, I cut out 5 circle tags from kraft cardstock and began arranging the groups of die cuts, leaving a spot for a sentiment.  My sentiments are from the Delicate Wreath stamp set and they're embossed in white.




I adhered the florals after the embossing, then added a twine bow to cover where all the stems meet.  These inks go so well together and the coverage is amazing!  I could make tags like this all day long :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely Blossoms, Delicate Wreath
Ink: Coral Reef, Raspberry Bliss, Peach Fuzz, Clementine, Lemon Whip, Sweet Mustard, Fresh Pear, Olive, Mint, Emerald City (Watermark)
Dies: Lovely Blossoms, Classic Tags with Fillable Frames

Next up is just something I wanted to do for fun!  Background stamping on gift wrap is a favorite of mine and there are some great images in the Abstract Builder stamp set that I wanted to use.  I chose a bunch of images from that, then chose the inks I wanted use, then just started making a pattern on a sheet of white gift wrap.


I chose mostly bright colors for this, and colors that I thought were fun.  I didn't build any abstract designs, but I did follow mostly the same design over the whole paper.


When I was done, I created a matching tag, but I condensed the space between the images so I could get most of the images on the tag.  I chose 'you are amazing' as my sentiment, also from Abstract Builder, and stamped it in Stargazer, which is the dark blue I used for the line stamps that represent the frames, or breaks, between each pattern.  I cut another tag out of some purple cardstock to layer underneath it so the tag wouldn't get lost against the matching gift wrap.


I embellished the package with some navy blue ribbon and a couple of yarn pom poms.  Yay for fun gift wrap!

Supplies:
Stamps: Abstract Builder
Ink: Coral Reef, Olive, Passion Fruit, Sunshine, Evergreen, Peach Fuzz, Regal Kiss, Stargazer, Clementine, Ocean Breeze, Persimmon
Dies: Classic Tags with Fillable Frames

Before you head on to TaeEun's, here are a few important details for you:

Pinkfresh is giving away the entire FULL-SIZE ink pad release on their blog and the entire MINI CUBES release on their Instagram page.  Each blog on the hop will be giving away a $25 gift card and the winners will be picked from the comments, so be sure to leave some love along your journey today!


*Winners will be picked and posted on Monday, October 21st, on the Pinkfresh Studio GIVEAWAY PAGEYou must check that page & claim your prize within 2 weeks.

PF will be offering free shipping on US orders over $100.  No code is necessary.


Enjoy the rest of the hop and I hope you're as excited about the ink pad release as Pinkfresh and the design team are!

Comments

  1. LOVELY TAGS. They are so delightful and the colors look fab against the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beautiful tags!! And colors on kraft, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags, makes whatever you are giving look extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling tags! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags. Love the way the ink colors pop against then craft paper. TFS gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tags are great, but the gift wrap is really special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are so simple but stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First I thought I love the kraft tags but then saw the paper and that is where my heart lies. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the delicate flowers on your tags. Perfect for any gift

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never thought of using my stamps to make gift wrap paper, I love it!! Your tags are just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with the tags! Sweet, simple and lots of amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These projects look so fun!! What a great way to use these inks! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tags! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The tags are AWESOME! The colors look great against the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these gift tags! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the tags, but gift wrapping paper, now that is clever. I have not done gift wrapping paper since before I was married. ( that was in 1992) that is a long time ago. Wow I am loving these inks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The flowers really stand out against the kraft background. The colors are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love these inks with the kraft paper. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous projects! I love how yo used the the Lovely Blossoms stamp to make these pretty floral tags. You used beautiful colors from the new inks. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those colours with that craft cardstock are just stunning. Love those tags

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those tags are the sweetest! Such bright, pretty bouquets against the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such fun projects. The tags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous tags, and anyone would be so amazed by recieving that gift!♡

    ReplyDelete
  24. These little tags are just gorgeous, Rebecca! I love them! Great clever creation of the wrapping paper and matching tag! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your creativity in using these inks - the little tags are so delightful and the gift wrap idea is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the tags...so cute and the matching gift wrap and tag are beautiful!The colors you chose are gorgeous, but with 48 colors to choose from, it's like being in a candy store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Simply gorgeous tags! Loving these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE your pretty kraft tags!! The little flower embellies are so cute and sweet.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is so creative and those tags are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful Tags!! Love them all, great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful tags and gift wrap! I love the flower on the tags and the pretty colors you used! Looking forward to trying out the inks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love these yummy colours against the kraft! Fab tags and cards

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your projects. The bright flowers look great against the kraft paper and, I love the homemade gi9ft wrap. Such pretty colors. I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very beautiful colors!! I love these new inks!! The Kraft paper really bring out the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Rebecca :) Nice to see some other applications of these inks!!! Love the kraft paper with white and the pops of color! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Those craft tags are really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your tags are pretty & dainty! I love the colors on the kraft paper, and the white embossed sentiments! Incredibly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Adorable tags!! The colors really pop against the Kraft! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely tags and fun giftwrapping are great ways to show off these inks. These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I absolutely love your tags you created using the new inks from release.Sooo many beautiful colors. I too have created wrapping paper using stamps. Looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for sharing these gift wrap ideas. Love the kraft tags.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous tags and card! Love the colors...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful projects!! Love the tags and wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love how you offset these bright beautiful colors on the Kraft tags... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love those darling circle tags & what a great idea to stamp your own wrapping paper! I'm going to try that this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful projects! Love the abstract card and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful colors and florals on your tags! I love that you paired orange with pink. Not a combo that is used enough! I really love them! Such a fun and unique way to make your own gift wrap. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love both your projects especially the Kraft tags ...just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful projects. I have ordered the Abstract stamp set and looking forward to receiving it so I can play.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful tags!! Love those colors on the Kraft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Marisela Delgado said: such beautiful tags. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a great idea to use the lovely blossoms to create tags!! And the gift wrap is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  53. Cute tags with the floral stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Such a great idea to make your own unique gift wrap. Love the tags too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca