Ink to Paper :: August Release :: Day 5


We made it!  It's Ink to Paper's August Release Day 5!!  Tomorrow is the big day, when all the new products you've seen over the last 5 days become available to purchase.  They go 'live' at 10pm EST in the Ink to Paper shop.  There is more Halloween fun for you today with super cute packaging!  Shall we get started?


First up is a new product from me, called Tent Style Packaging.  The idea here is that you cut 2 of the shapes out, fold them, and put them together to create a 'tent.'  You can put something fun in between them and you can use any die to dress them up.  This month, to go along with it, there is an adorable 'monster' die collection.  I can't take any of the credit for this, unfortunately, as I didn't design it, but it is sooo cute and moving forward, you'll be seeing other die sets like it depending on the holiday or occasion--not monsters, but other ideas to build on the tent packaging.  There might even be some different tent styles!


I made a couple of monsters with Autumn Rose, Saffron Spice, and True Black papers.  They're pretty easy to put together and you get creative with them.  I cut out the mouth so the candy peeked through, but you can just adhere the mouth die cut to the front of the tent if you'd prefer to do it that way.


My little monsters have a tuft of Orange Zest felt hair; I chose orange to match the peanut butter cup packaging.  I packaged my treats in a small cello bag that hangs between the two tent pieces.  I stapled the top flaps together, catching the top of the cello bag in there, too, then I adhered the oval eye piece over that to conceal the staple.


My kids think these monsters are awesome, so Mom is really winning with the creative Halloween treats this year!


Supplies:
Paper: Autumn Rose, Saffron Spice, True Black, White
Dies: Tent Style Packaging, Monster Dies
Other: Orange Zest felt, candy, cello bags


Speaking of Halloween treat packaging, I have a couple more things releasing today that I'm excited about: Tagged & Labeled dies and a mini stamp set called Halloween Fillings.  Tagged & Labeled can be used with anything, anytime, for any occasion.  They're simply some tags and labels that come in 2 sizes for perfect layering.  Halloween Fillings is a set that includes some spooky and fun ingredients that might be in your treats this October 31st.  Halloween Frights or Halloween Delights?  Tricks or Treats?  Creeps or Crawlies?  Or just use the set to be safe and practical with Nuts or No Nuts.  There are boxes to tick off beside each suggestion.


I wrapped up some cheddar cracker snack bags and created both labels and tags to accompany them.  The paper I used is something I have an abundance of (not from PTI or ITP); I cut it down to 10" x 3" strips and wrapped it around, adhering it in the back with strong tape.  After creating the labels, made from Bitty Big striped papers and Soft Stone cardstock, I looped black and white twine through the holes and tied them off in the back.



The tags, made from the same papers, are clipped to the paper strip with a mini clothespin.  I added some small ghosts from the Ghosts & Ghoulies set as accents.


I can definitely see other 'Fillings' mini sets in the future, too--for Christmas or Valentine's Day or with a birthday party theme.  I hope you all have fun with the Halloween packaging--as mentioned, most of the dies today are basics and aren't Halloween specific so they'd be handy to have for anytime-crafting!


Supplies:
Stamps: Halloween Fillings, Ghosts & Ghoulies
Ink: Orange Zest, Mint Julep, True Black
Paper: Orange Zest, Mint Julep, Soft Stone, Orange Zest & Mint Julep Bitty Big
Dies: Tagged & Labeled, Ghosts & Ghoulies
Other: black twine, mini clothespins, snacks

Thanks for coming by every day during our pre-release!  As always, there is all kinds of good stuff to see on the Ink to Paper blog!  And happy shopping!  (Remember--August 15th at 10pm EST.)  I'll see you again soon!

Comments