The Stamp Market - May Release


It's one of my favorite days of the month--The Stamp Market Release day!  This release is all kinds of wonderful, you guys!  There are THREE sets of florals--THREE!  Not to mention--the sentiments, a new background stamp, and so much more!  Is that enough sentences that end in exclamation points for one paragraph?! Yes, I think it is, so let's get on to some blog hop details!

Aside from my post here, there are 3 others with loads of inspiration today:
and

If I can't convince you that you need this stuff, I'm sure they can :)


Welp, I'm officially hooked on coloring so that's what I did on both of my cards today.  I focused these projects on the Bouquet of Kindness set with it's beautiful floral bouquet.  I embossed one of them in white and one in gold, then colored them in.


The white one is soft, with light green leaves and peachy-melon colored blooms, while the gold one is darker and more dramatic with darker green leaves and pink flowers.


For the darker card, my card base is pale pink and I layered a deep yellow panel over it.  The panel is actually the Scalloped Notecard die cut for a mini card that is new this release.  It has an embossed fold line in the center but I've masked it with the swatch of lace and the flower itself.  I can't wait to use it later this month to make a bunch of minis, though!




The sentiment is from the same set as the bouquet and I embossed it in gold to match the flower.  It's stamped on the smallest of the Folding Banners which have fold lines in them so that the middle part is lifted off the paper--I love that!


The softer card has a white base and I stamped the Diamond Tile Background on it, then embossed that in gold.  I took the frame of yellow paper from which I cut the other card's scalloped background and adhered it around the edge of this card.



I used another swatch of lace under the floral here, and another Folding Banner label.  The glittery 'thanks' is part of the Scalloped Notecard set, and these scripty words are my favorite kind of dies--no stamping required; just cut and use.


Here's a little peek at some elements for a future project that I'll share a little later this month...and a little later this week I'll be diving into the other florals from this release!  I hope you'll come back for those.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you head to The Stamp Market shop to pick up some of these gorgeous new products--they're all available as of right now!  And don't forget to make a stop at each blog on our hop, too.  I know you'll be glad you did!

Comments

  1. The Bouquet of Kindness is one of my faves of this release and you've showcased it beautifully. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca