Ink to Paper :: May Release - Day 3 :: Frame it Out: Wishes

Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing moms out there!  And Happy Mother's Day to all of you special aunties, friends, surrogates, grandmothers, sisters, and caregivers who help raise and are loved dearly by our young ones.  XOXO


It's a very exciting day to share that I have a new stamp and die collection releasing this month from Ink to Paper!  In case you hadn't heard, Ink to Paper is the new brand of Papertrey Ink.  You can read all about Ink to Paper HERE.  PTI is transitioning to mostly wholesale (yay--you'll soon be able to buy their products at retailers!) so Ink to Paper will pretty much be like a refreshed Papertrey--with the stamps, dies, paper, ink, ribbon, felt, and packaging supplies you've always loved, as well as the continuation of the monthly releases with loads of products and inspiration from the Design Team.  All that being said, let me give you a peek at a couple projects I made with my new set!


Frame it Out: Wishes features a simple but pretty partial frame of leaves, as well as 4 key sentiments and some bits and bobs to use with them.  Use the leaves to create an all-around frame for your message or focal point, use it to create a background, or stamp it once and mix it with other I2P products for a full project.


The Frame it Out series has always been about quickly creating beautiful projects, and this offering is no different.  I embossed the leaves in gold on both projects and they are really so pretty!  On one project, I stamped them on a 5.25" x 4" panel of linen vellum, adding the smaller leaf cluster to fill in at the top and bottom.  They make a nice scatter around my greeting--'hello'--which I die cut from Bright Buttercup cardstock.  I added a gold embossed 'my dear friend' sentiment (also found in the Wishes set), and matted the panel to a Melon Berry card base.  It was so simple and it's the kind of card you can easily mass produce or make with limited time.  And, again, that's what the Frame it Out series is about--cardmaking with ease.




The second card took only slightly longer because I die cut the leaves out and used a little Ocean Tides ink and watercolor brush to color them in--not that that took any time at all!  I lightly adhered them to a 4" base of white cardstock and stamped 'make a big' in True Black ink.


The 4 large word sentiments each come with a backer so you can highlight them and easily adhere them to your project, especially if you'd like to pop them off the paper with 3-D foam dots for dimension like I love to do.  I die cut the word 'wish' in white, and then die cut the backer from Bright Buttercup.  It really stands out with the Ocean Tides-colored leaves and the Raspberry Fizz card base.


I hope you love this set as much as I do.  I can't wait to use it over and over again--and in many different ways!  Please be sure to stop by the new Ink to Paper website!  The blog will link you to the other DT members who created projects with this set today, and you'll get to see the other sets that are being sneak-peeked today, too!  All new products are releasing on the 15th of May, at 10PM EST, so mark your calendars!

Enjoy your day!

Supplies:

Stamps: Frame it Out: Wishes
Ink: Ocean Tides, True Black, VersaMark WaterMark
Paper: Bright Buttercup, Melon Berry, Raspberry Fizz, White, Linen Vellum
Dies:  Frame it Out: Wishes
Other: Ranger Gold Fine Embossing Powder

Comments

  1. What a lovely card!! Love that die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is a little late, but I just wanted to say how much I like the font that you chose for this Frame It Out set. It is a fresh change from the other word dies in my collection and I appreciate that it is gender neutral. I'm so glad that you stuck it out with I2P for I do love your designs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca