Ink to Paper :: May Release Day 5 :: Many Anemones + Loosely Woven


It's already Day 4 of the Ink to Paper May Release!  Can you believe it?!  What do you think so far?  I, for one, think I'm in love with EVERYTHING!  I'm super-excited about today's release which features the stamp and die set Many Anemones by the lovely designer Jennifer Campbell.  My little girl's name is Anemone so I've long been in love with this flower and I think that plays no small part in why I love this set so much!


I made a card which pairs Many Anemones with the background stamp Loosely Woven (also featured today)--they really do go so well together!


I started with a True Black Loosely Woven background and added some die cut anemones in Lilac Grace and Amethyst Allure.  There are so many options for these stamps and dies--stamp them, die cut the delicate outlines, or cut a solid bloom...it's very versatile!  I filled the outlines in with the petals from the opposite cardstock color.


I added some Simply Chartreuse leaves, which have been stamped with the matching ink color for depth.  I also added some centers to the flowers cut from black and gold glitter papers.


My final touch was a 'Be well' die cut.  I die cut the backer from Linen Vellum, then cut the words from gold glitter paper.  You can find that sentiment in my own release offering Frame It Out: Wishes, showcased on Day 3.


Don't forget that everything is available tomorrow--Wednesday, May 15--at 10:00PM EST!  Be sure to head to the Ink to Paper blog to see the rest of the gorgeous cards featuring Many Anemones + Loosely Woven, along with the most beautiful tag set, Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence!

Supplies: 

Stamps:  Many Anemones, Loosely Woven
Ink: True Black, Simply Charteuse
Paper: Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Simply Charteuse, White, Linen Vellum
Dies: Many Anemones, Frame it Out: Wishes
Other: gold, black glitter paper (American Crafts)

Comments