Ink to Paper :: Saturday Showcase :: Many Anemones

Another weekend means another Ink to Paper Saturday Showcase! Yay!


I'm still singing the praises of Jennifer Campbell's Many Anemones because it makes the most beautiful blooms!  I highlighted them by keeping this card simple--no die cutting or fancy finishes here; just stamping.


The warm florals and light, soft green leaves in the 2- and 3-step stamps bring the card to life and give the petals movement.  Not only is this a beautiful floral set, but it will always have a place in my heart because my daughter's name is Anemone--I know, I told you that last time :)  What can I say--I love the flower and I love the name.


Aside from stamping, I finished the card off with some seam binding and gold crochet thread.  I always love to find designs that are easy and quick to make and this will be another go-to in that category.  It will be especially meaningful for family members because of the anemones.


If you haven't been to the Ink to Paper blog yet, you'll absolutely want to check it out now--every single card is stunning!



Supplies:
Stamps: Many Anemones
Ink: Pale Peony, Melon Berry, Honey Nut, Spring Moss, Limeade Ice, True Black
Paper: Honey Nut, White
Other: seam binding, gold thread

Comments

  1. Rebecca, this is such a lovely card. Great color combination that's reflected so well in your ribbon. The bow's a nice touch. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca