Ink to Paper :: Saturday Showcase :: Rustic Brick


Happy weekend!  It's time for the Ink to Paper Saturday Showcase and this time we're featuring the new Rustic Brick stamps.


Backgrounds are becoming some of my go-to stamp sets for cards these days, and I'm excited to add Rustic Brick to my collection.  I love the idea of a party set-up with a brick background, so that's where I drew inspiration for my card today--lots of balloons, pretty trims, happy colors, a big wish, and they're all set up against the backdrop of that great brick design!


I even cut one of my sentiment backing pieces from some brick-stamped paper!  I love working with patterned papers and background stamps are another way to achieve the look of those; it's a nice change from a solid white background (though there is definitely a time and place for those, too!).


Be sure to visit the Ink to Paper blog where the other ladies on the Design Team are also sharing some projects highlighting Rustic Brick--and their cards are GORGEOUS!!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Rustic Brick, Celebrating You
Ink:  Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Saffron Spice, Tropical Teal
Paper: Saffron Spice, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, White
Dies: Celebrating You, Frame it Out: Wishes
Other: seam binding, sequin trim, eyelash trim

Comments