Pinkfresh Studio :: May Challenge


Good morning!  I'm playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio Challenge for May and the theme this month is Anything Goes.  It's open all month so if you want to play along, be sure to link up your entry on the Pinkfresh Blog.  There's always a great prize and we'd love to see what you create!  Find all of the details over at the Pinkfresh blog.


I drew on some of the colors from the images for my take.  I've been drawn to lots of yellow lately--maybe it's that time of year for my favorite warm and cheerful hue.


I made a couple of frames from the Pretty Frames die, then cut out a Beautiful Blooms floral from Small Things paper found in the Everyday Musings collection.  It's got so many snippets of pretty colors in it--I just love it paired with that yellow cardstock.


There's a bit of my usual lace, as well as a glittery gold and white 'Thank you' die cut.  It's the perfect combination for a simple but eye-catching card.  The best part?  It's a great design to mass produce, and easy enough to switch out the sentiments if and when the occasion arises.


I hope to see your entry for the May Challenge!  Don't forget to link up on the Pinkfresh blog post (not here), and if you stop by that post, you'll get all kinds of inspiration from some of the other gals on the PF team!  Best of luck and happy crafting!

Comments