The Stamp Market :: Floral Mini Cards


Spring is winding down and we're gearing up for summer, so what better way to celebrate sunny weather than with some bright and colorful floral cards?  Make that, bright and colorful floral minis!  I've been loving the new scalloped mini card die from The Stamp Market--it's seriously SO versatile!  I used it here for mini cards, but I shook it up a bit.


I cut them out of patterned paper and then adhered them to slightly larger mini cards made from cardstock.  The scalloped mini cuts a rectangle of paper roughly 4" x 5.25."  I made mini cards from an A2 size panel--4.25" x 5.5."


Each patterned paper is from the Color Crush patterned paper pack.  I stamped and cut florals and leaves from the Poppies stamp and die collection, which I'm completely in love with, by the way!  These flowers are absolute scene stealers and they're so easy to use to create beautiful blooms!



I stamped and cut several of the blossoms, then added tons of foliage for a pretty layered look over the patterned papers.



I kept the sentiments super-simple by using the word dies that come with the scalloped mini, cutting them from glitter cardstock.  The folding banners were the perfect way to make them stand out on the cards, too, lifting them off the page and putting the florals somewhat in the background.


This card trio was such fun to make--stamping all the flowers, then enjoying arranging them on each patterned card is kind of relaxing, and I'm definitely pleased with the outcome.


Have you gotten the Scalloped Notecard dies yet?  It's a great tool for mini cards and the sentiments have become staples when I'm in a hurry and don't want to stamp and cut.  I've already been reaching for them often this month and I bet you will, too!

Comments