Ink to Paper :: June Release :: Day 2


Hello!  It's Day 2 of the Ink to Paper June Release and we're introducing the Tag Creations: Joyful Jars collection, as well as Just Sentiments: To & From Essentials.  I love any kind of tag, so the Joyful Jars are one of my new favorite sets!  It comes with a die cut jar, 2 large background bouquets, and lots of little leaves and flowers you can build and assemble to create your own custom floral arrangements!


I cut all of my pieces out of watercolor paper and used blending pens with my Papertrey inks to color them in.  I went for pinks and greens for the flowers and stems, and colored the parts of the jar with Hawaiian Shores--I love that color!


I added a little tag, which is also included with the set, and stamped 'to:' which is found in the To & From Essentials mini stamp set.  This gives a whole new meaning to my love of 'layered tags!'  And the ensemble looks so cute tied to a small kraft gift box.


Supplies:
Stamps: Joyful Jars, Sentiment Essentials: To & From
Ink: Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, True Black
Paper: White cardstock, watercolor
Dies: Joyful Jars
Other: blender pens


My second project today is a card, and I used all the same sets again, as well as the Joyful Jars mini set.  That includes some petite and sweet sentiments to use with the dies, as well as a jar outline.  I cut out a ton of the 4-leaf flower clusters, again adding ink to them with a blender pen (Bright Buttercup and Berry Sorbet).  On a 4" panel of white cardstock, I added more Berry Sorbet ink to give the background a little color, then adhered all the flowers around the bottom of the card.


I assembled a stamped and die cut jar base and outline, strategically placing some pink flowers inside of it.  The jar is tipped over on the card, like the flowers are spilling out.  My sentiment says, 'with sincere gratitude' and there's a small white tag falling out of the jar that says, 'for you.'  I put that together using 'you' from Joyful Jars and 'for' from the To & From Essentials.



Supplies:
Stamps: Joyful Jars, Sentiment Essentials: To & From
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Bright Buttercup, True Black
Paper: Berry Sorbet, white
Dies: Joyful Jars
Other: metallic thread, 3-D foam adhesive dots, blender pens


The other ladies on the DT have put together some really beautiful projects so be sure to check them out by visiting the Ink to Paper blog for links to all of their blogs.  Don't forget that the entire June release will be available on June 15th at 10pm EST!  Until tomorrow then...

Comments

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca