Ink to Paper :: June Release :: Day 4

We're on Day 4 of the Ink to Paper June release sneak peeks!!  Just one more day until you can get all of these stamps and dies for yourself!  I'm especially excited today because I designed one of these sets, however, everything we're debuting here is awesome!


My set is called Tag Creations: Lemons.  For such a sour fruit, it sure does look super-happy and cheerful!  I've been seeing lots of lemons in the crafting community lately and the cool thing is that everyone's interpretation is different, but no less beautiful!  With my love of all things gift wrapping, I wanted to created a set of lemon tags that can be stamped, die cut, and layered.


You can cut the lemons out of cardstock, leave them blank, stamp an outline on them or use the dimply-solid image if you want the lemon to look a little more natural.  That's what I did with my lemons, but I took it a step further by stamping off--I kind of can't stop with that technique!!!  I can't help it--I've been loving soft colors lately and it's the perfect way to achieve them (without having to buy a whole bunch of new inks!).  The ink I used for the lemons is Bright Buttercup and when it's stamped a second time, the yellow is such a gorgeous color.


I stamped the leaves with the same technique using New Leaf.  The solid leaf filler is the second round of New Leaf, while the lines, or veins, of the leaves is straight NL!  They go together so well--of course!  I stamped the little blossoms in Sweet Blush and the center dot cluster in Pale Peony.


I've layered the large lemon with a couple of smaller ones (which you can stamp in green to make limes if you'd rather), and added some sentiments--'to', 'from,' and 'sending you a gentle squeeze'.  I've paired the tag cluster with a larger background so I could show off that awesome Art Deco stamp, but the lemons are just fine on their own, too!  They have tag holes in them, which I've covered up for this tag, and the same can be done if you'd rather use them on cards.


But let's not skip over that On the Border: Art Deco die!  The set comes with a cover plate, but also a smaller border, which is what I used with my tag.  If you want to see how the cover plate looks, head to my next card!

Supplies:
Stamps: Tag Creations: Lemons
Ink: Bright Buttercup, New Leaf, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, white
Dies: Tag Creations: Lemons, On the Border: Art Deco
Other: glitter clothespin


I cut the Art Deco panel out of glitter cardstock and teamed it up with the gorgeous Framing Florals.  This set is exquisite and one I know I will use over and over since it has so many possibilities!


I went to town stamping and die cutting lots of the florals and leaves that came in this set, using mostly warmer colors for them.  In case you couldn't guess, I stamped the outline in the 'standard' ink color (Berry Sorbet, for example), and then stamped the solid in the lighter 'stamped off' version.  I'm hooked, I tell you!


I created some little clusters to place strategically around the Art Deco frame, and stamped that beautiful 'Dear friend' sentiment in the center of the card in crisp True Black for a bold effect.


Supplies:
Stamps: Framing Florals
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Saffron Spice, True Black
Paper: white, glitter cardstock
Dies: Framing Florals, On the Border: Art Deco

Well?  What are you thinking about getting from the release this month?  There's so much good stuff to choose from--florals, frames...lemons, perhaps ;)  I know I can't wait to dig back into it ALL and make some more projects!  Be the first to hit the shop when the June release products become available tomorrow night at 10pm EST (Saturday, June 15th)!  Thank you so much for your kind comments this week--this release has been so much fun!  I hope you've enjoyed it, too :)

Comments