Pinkfresh Studio April Release Blog Hop


Hello! Goodness, this is officially my THIRD Pinkfresh Studio Blog Hop of April!  You should see the box of cards and tags I've made that I need to put away this month--it's completely full, and I've got 3 more items to add to it after today!  Anyhow, there's a load of beautiful new stamps and dies releasing today and they must be celebrated!


We've got a fun lineup for you, and you can hop from one blog to the next, or head back to the Pinkfresh blog for the entire roster and all the details.  Before this stop, I'm sure you saw some truly gorgeous projects from Norine.  Before you leave here, there are prizes and special offers you'll want to hear about so be sure to scroll all the way down.


I focused on the Leafy Wreaths dies and I loved them so much, I sort of neglected everything else.  No worries--there's still lots of time for me to play with them since they only just came out!  But I think you'll love the Leafy Wreaths just as much as I do after this hop is over.


My first project pairs it up with some pretty floral stickers from Joyful Day.  I cut the wreath out of thick vellum and lightly adhered it to a panel of deep curry-yellow.  I did add a die cut stitched rectangle border and then layered that panel on an A2 card base of the same color.  I used a very light touch when adhering because I wanted to keep the leaves curled up for dimension as they're meant to do.


Puffy and chipboard stickers provided the pops of color and my sentiment is a simple white "Hello" die cut.  It's clean and simple but there's a lot of color and feminine attributes from the intricate leaves and pretty florals.



Next up is another pretty, but it's a tag this time.  The larger wreath comes with an extra die for cutting the interior out (as on the previous card), but if you don't use it, the center stays intact and solid, which was perfect for this tag.


I cut the wreath from Joyful Day Being Us paper, and then I cut an Essential circle tag from heavy vellum to layer on top of it.  It's a perfect fit!  I used another Essential die, this time the smaller scalloped circle, and matted it with a pink and yellow flowery die cut from the Joyful Day Ephemera pack.


My sentiment comes from Essential Words again, this time "Celebrate," complete with the larger backing piece.  I strung some pale ribbon through the hole of the tag and tied on a gold bow for the final touch.  This tag idea will be a fun one to re-create, too, as I'm sure the need will arise soon enough to make more of them!



My last card is much different than the first two projects, but just as pretty.  Leafy Wreaths comes with a small wreath die, as well, and I wanted to be sure and showcase that one, too.  I cut 4 of them from gold glitter cardstock and stitched them to a panel of white embroidered fabric to adhere on a 4" square card base.


I had a few layered heart stickers leftover from Everyday Musings and I made a cute anniversary card for my in-laws, placing each heart in the small wreath.  The message reads, "Together-Forever-Love-Life is Beautiful."  I love when a simple idea turns out just like I'd hoped!



Thanks for popping in today!  I hope you've gotten a good taste of Leafy Wreaths and how beautiful it is!  You're on to the lovely Seeka's blog next!  If you get lost, you can always circle back to the Pinkfresh Studio blog where they've got the entire list of hop participants.  Before you go, here's a little more info on those prizes and shop specials...


Pinkfresh is giving away the entire April Release on their blog and also on their Instagram page.  Each blog on the hop will be giving away a $25 gift card and the winners will be picked from the comments, so be sure to leave some love along your journey today!
*Winners will be picked and posted on Monday, May 6th, on the Pinkfresh Studio GIVEAWAY PAGEYou must check that page & claim your prize within 2 weeks.
There will also be two shopping promos during the celebration:
First is a free floral die with purchase. There is no code necessary, and the die will automatically load into your cart while supplies last.

Second, PF will be offering free/discounted shipping from April 29th-May 5th on orders $50+. You must use the code APRFREESHIPWITH50. Shipping is free in the USA, and $5.50 off for International friends.

Happy shopping & hopping!

Comments

  1. Beautiful creations! The tag is super pretty and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white on yellow really pops that die cut! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colors for your cards and the celebrate tag...
    Well done and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the idea to use the embroidered cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have featured the Leafy Wreaths beautifully, Rebecca! I adore how you mixed the textures into your projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolute Eye Candy ! Your card and tags are...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intricate, delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unique cards...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty work ....I especially loved your tag....right up my alley. I always need a pretty tag to put on that special gift. Thank you so much for sharing your pretty work today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wreath tag is beautiful, very detailed work. Love the Pinkfresh Studio release.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards and tag are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful, varied and inspiring set of makes. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the wreath dies, and how versatile they are! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have truly brightened up my rainy day! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sweet projects - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such delicate layers and such beautiful splashes of colors and golds! Love the wreath layering the best and hoping to scraplift you!!! So love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty cards! Love the wreath die.
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  18. BEAUTIFUL! I just love the yellow! What a great release of dies!!!! GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  19. And you did such a beautiful job celebrating them too! Such a compliment your crafts are!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards and I love them all especially the hearts. So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just lovely wreaths - love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this die set. It is definitely in my cart! The cards are gorgeous. Live the simplicity of the four gold glitter wreaths with the hearts. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just amazing! Love the wreaths and the die cut framed sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What gorgeous cards!! I LOVE the way you used that wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My birthday is coming up :) Beautiful cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Simply gorgeous! Love the wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful creations! Love your color combos and details! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the heart stickers ideas

    ReplyDelete
  29. Vibrant, happy, sweet and wonderfully creative projects. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my word do you make the loveliest and prettiest creations!!! Your tag must be the most beautiful one I’ve ever seen, am going to try this design out! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous creations, love the colours you chose for your projects! That tag is so so cool, definitely my favourite - it’s so beautiful and unique in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You create such beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So beautiful! Love the gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the wreaths! I especially love that tag. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The tag looks lime an embroidery hoop.
    Fun idea and beautiful. The
    anniversary card is fantastic.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very pretty!!! I especially love your wreath tag...love the colors are fantastic!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great stuff! I love your soft colors and what fun things you have created

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am in love with the yellow ! such a vibramt color and definetly an eye catcher! also the detailing with the embroidery is just stunning! Thank you so much for the inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your yellow is a bit aggressive for me, but I liked your card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Yellow is my favorite color so you know which one spoke to me.... The Anniversary card for your in-laws is so perfect, they will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I too LOVE this Leafy wreath! The various pop-up-able leaves make it so unique. It looks fabulous as a tag:)) and Swooning over your yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  42. The circular ornament looks really nice. I would like to make some actually.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazing looks you created with these products...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. The wreath is beautiful and looks like it was created with lace. Love The bright pink and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love these cards. They are each so beautiful! And your backdrops that you created to photograph them on....you are BEYOND talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love how you mixed the die cuts with ephemera/chipboard/stickers. Very sweet projects!

    ReplyDelete
  47. What an amazing release! Beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Amazing projects, amazing products!

    ReplyDelete
  49. It is so pretty how you make the dies, inks, and papers go together. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Amazing. Loving the bright beautiful colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I adore that leafy wreath die! I didn't realize it came with the smaller wreath as well. Your tag is just so beautiful with the "celebrate." Thanks for sharing today. Love this release so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful projects. They are so girly, I love them. I really like the pretty tag as I am a huge fan of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Dear Rebecca
    Your cards are simply elegant and beautiful.Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  54. Such lovely and elegant cards. I love the beautiful soft colors used. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent, it is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love these lovely creations! The cheery spring colors make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful card and tag! I really love that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Cheery and pretty. Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful cards, love all your fun details.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Fantastic colourful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh my goodness!! Love your projects, especially the tag

    ReplyDelete
  61. So bright and happy, thanks for sharing this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  62. SOOOOOO beautiful. My fave is the pink wreath tag! Gorgeous work.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow, you are amazing at layering. All your projects are filled with interesting details that make me want to keep looking closer and closer. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Awesome cards.. love the bright yellow card so much.. Thanks for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  65. I just love your colours! They are so bright and cheerful! And with a touch of gold to make them so elegant at the same time! Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautiful cards, love the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca