Happy Easter!


Happy Easter, friends!  I have a couple quick projects to share and then I'm off to Easter dinner with our family.  Do you have special plans today or are you taking it easy?


I used my Alexandra Renke Easter dies to create a card and tag.  The little bunny is super cute and for the card, I also cut some eggs out of pretty papers.  For contrast, I adhered a strip of fabric with black leafy stems on it, then layered the eggs over it.


I added the bunny and a pink embroidery floss bow.  Last but not least is a glittery 'Happy Easter,' cut with the AR die.


For the little egg box, I covered it with some fabric and created an Easter tag to accompany it.  The tag is cut from Blush Grid paper and I cut out a bunch of eggs from Little Dots on Mint, Yellow Point Pattern, and Summer Pattern Turquoise Daisies papers.  They're arranged across the bottom of the tag, most popped up with 3-D foam dots.


The bunny is cut from gray polka dot paper.  I used wood alpha stickers to spell my daughter's name, and tied the tag on with some metallic rose gold ribbon.



This is just a quick post since we're headed out, but if you have any questions about the projects, feel free to leave them in the Comments section and I'll get right back to you!


I hope you have a wonderful day!

Comments