Ink to Paper :: Create-A-Thon - Nov. 13


I'm back for another round of Ink to Paper's Holiday Create-A-Thon!  We're featuring the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Snowman die collection today, though instead of a gift card holder, I've used it to package up some other tasty treats!  (If you'd like to see it as a gift card holder, do check out this post HERE.)


I love the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Snowman die collection for its versatility--the body of the snowman comes in two sizes so you can use it for cards, tags, and of course, gift card holders.  I paired the small die with the Tent-Style Packaging die today and some delicious hot cocoa packets.  The sentiments from the Snowman Accessories stamp set are just right for any warm beverage when the weather turns cold.



I also swapped out paper for more textural mediums like grosgrain ribbon for the scarf and felt for the hat and carrot nose.  Think about adding some extra details from other sets you have on hand--I chose some tiny flowers to stitch to my snow-girl (from Simply Sweet: Thanks) and some holly leaves for the snow-boy (from Framing Florals: Christmas).  The best part: You can give out these sweet treats all winter long!



Fun fact: I love to stamp standing up.  For some reason, I feel like I have more precision that way and have a better vantage point.  I go back and forth between a counter and a table in my work space, but I always stamp at the counter!  (And I do 90% of my adhering sitting down at the table!)  Do you sit or stand to craft?


Be sure to check out the Ink to Paper blog for a fun weekly trivia contest and enter to win a gift card to the ITP shop!  I hope you're having a good week and I'll see you back here real soon!


Supplies:
Stamps: Go-To Gift Card Holder: Snowman Accessories Mini
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Saffron Spice, True Black
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Saffron Spice, White
Dies: Go-To Gift Card Holder: Snowman, Tent-Style Packaging, Simply Sweet: Thanks, Framing Florals: Christmas
Other: 100% Wool Felt (Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush); Pure Poppy grosgrain ribbon, Sweet Blush grosgrain ribbon, white embroidery floss, hot cocoa packets

Comments

  1. These are adorable! The snowmen are absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet, I really need to try some felt projects, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca