Pinkfresh Studio :: All the Tags!!


Happy Thanksgiving!  If you're in the States, you may be loading up on turkey or stuffing and pie and planning to get up super early tomorrow to go shopping...As for me, I'll be spending my time wrapping some gifts and I wanted to have a few tags already made to adorn my packages.  I used some Pinkfresh Studio products for a few of them, which I'm sharing here today.


I did a little stamping and die cutting on some of them and the rest I made from the Home for the Holidays scrapbook collection.  Up first are the die cut tags.  I used Pinkfresh watercolors to make some background paper, out of which I die cut round tags and sentiments.


Next, I stamped and embossed some eucalyptus leaves in gold, then painted them green with Emerald  City watercolor--I just love that shade!  After die cutting them, I arranged them around one of my pale pink circle tags, added a light red 'Be merry' sentiment, and an old favorite--one of my embroidery floss fringe bows--to complete the look.


The second watercolored tag features a painted wreath from Season's Greetings overlaying the classic round tag.  I chose 'Joy and Cheer' for the sentiment here, along with some red twine.


This duo will be tied onto some pretty packages tomorrow and I hope to have a little more time this season to make a few more of these.


I've been using Home for the Holidays to create tags and other gift wrap goodies a lot this year, and I had some ideas for a few more layered tags.  I started by cutting out some scalloped tags from the 6x6 papers.  For these tags, I wanted to place clusters of elements like stickers and ephemera to create a scene on each one.


There were a lot of adorable pieces of the collection that I hadn't used yet so I picked and chose items for each tag that had a similar theme or colors that worked especially well together, and instead of setting the tags up vertically, I made them horizontal to accommodate some of the different cluster make-ups, mixing puffy stickers with ephemera and the wood/enamel stickers.



I had some pink pom pom trim that aligned perfectly with the scallops on the tags so I added it to a couple of them where I had some available space.  It's a nice pop of color and texture.  On the navy snowflake tag, I added a few small white and gold enamel dots, too.



With a couple of elegant tags and a set of more whimsical ones, I can't wait to wrap up some of the gifts for the friends and family on my Christmas list.  There's something for everyone!

Comments

  1. Good morning! After being up late last night baking, I finally have a morning without all the rushing around. By chance, I thought I’d check in & lo’ and behold- a new set of tags. They’re so pretty, love the watercolors too! Have fun wrapping today & a Happy Thanksgiving! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca