Pinkfresh Studio :: All the Florals


Hey there!  I was so excited to get my hands on the new Pinkfresh Studio collection Just a Little Lovely.  It's so pretty and it's full of florals.  With elements like ephemera, puffy stickers, and layered wood pieces, cards and tags come together so easily--and so beautifully!  I'm sharing a tag duo I created with Just a Little Lovely, and I also have two cards that feature the new must-have, Pinkfresh washi tape!


With the help of the Braided Circles Essential dies (although I used the large plain circle!), I was able to create two circular tags from JALL patterned paper.  I chose two different designs with shades of minty blue in them, cutting the circles from each paper.  The first tag has some blue outlined florals that run down the left side of it and I chose a Wood Accent Sticker that features the same design on a miniature scale.


I added some extra florals by way of Mixed Embellishments, acetate ephemera, die cuts, and a puffy sticker, layering each of the flowers around the main sentiment piece until I was pleased with the arrangement.  The small pink flowers also have tiny gold enamel dots in their centers.  Speaking of gold, I attached a glittery clip and some metallic thread to the tag as well, and the tag can be attached to a package with the clothespin.


While the first tag had cooler colors, the second one is a little warmer with the addition of yellow-orange.  There is another layered sticker that serves as the focal point, with the majority of the elements and layers moving in a horizontal direction.  The previous tag had more of a vertical flow.


After punching a 1/8" hole in the top of the tag, I threaded metallic string through it, tying it in a bow, and pulling the loop back, which is how this tag will attach to packages.



There are so many pretty details in Just a Little Lovely, and I've only scratched the surface with the tags, so I'm excited to make a whole lot more!  I did want to devote a bit of my post today to the washi tape, though, because there are so many great ways to use it.


I got both of these ideas whilst I was creating for the Washi Release blog hop, and my monthly PF post after that.  I didn't get a chance to use the Eucalyptus Fantasy washi or the dies that went with it so I was happy to spend time with them for my first card.  I spread the frame tape out on white card stock and trimmed it down to fit on my card, leaving a narrow border.


I cut several of the eucalyptus branches out with the tape and dies, and I added in some deep purple flowers from the Painted Florals washi, arranging them all around a white label.  The label is a die, also, from the Essentials collection, and I embossed 'grateful' on it in gold.  It all looks very fresh and green--these images are absolutely exquisite!


My second card is a bit simpler, using the Painted Florals washi and Floral Elements dies.  I die cut several of the floral images from the tape to create a row of blooms just under the center of my card, where a glittery gold 'Beautiful' sentiment rests in a frame from the Just a Little Lovely collection.


I used the largest Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die on a white card stock panel, layering it onto a card base covered in a watercolored paper from JALL.  The finisher is a pink phrase sticker.



Do you have Just a Little Lovely yet, or any of the Washi tapes?  They're beautiful when used on their own, or together, so I definitely recommend ALL of them--the collection and the tapes (plus the coordinating dies and stamps!!).  I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.  Thanks for being here with me today!

Comments