Ink to Paper :: July Release :: Day Three

Here we are on Day 3 of the Ink to Paper July Release! Today's offerings feel so summery to me--tell me what you think!


First up is Beachy Keen, a breezy stamp and die set featuring multi-step stamped palm trees and ocean waves (or sandy beaches).  I created a serene card that I think I'll save and give to my husband for our anniversary next month.  I started with a background scene of shades of Aqua Mist to represent the bright blue sky in the distance.  I created some palm trees with shades of New Leaf for the fronds and Classic Kraft for the trunks.  The sun is a blend of Bright Buttercup and Summer Sunrise.



'You are my paradise' is my chosen sentiment.  The card really does remind me of being in Hawaii with cool ocean air and a nice calm breeze!


Supplies:
Stamps: Beachy keen
Ink: Aqua Mist, New Leaf, Classic Kraft, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Aqua Mist, White
Dies: Beachy Keen


Our other feature today is another in the Simply Sweet series, called Hello. It features the darling little flowers like past sets, though they're different, of course!  And there are all kinds of sweet ways to say hello!


We're pairing that set up with a new series I'm designing called Inside Greetings.  Each month or so, we'll release a mini set with 2 or 3 messages for the inside of your cards.  This month, it's called Endearing Birthday, and I focused on sweet ways to expand on your outside salutation of 'Happy Birthday!' or 'Make a wish!'.


On my card, I die cut several of SS:Hello's florals and leaves to place around a Geometrix: Rectangle die cut frame.  Inside the frame is one of my stamped Inside Greetings (but it's on the outside!).


Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sweet: Hello, Inside Greetings: Endearing Birthday
Ink: Orange Zest, Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist, Dark Indigo, True Black, Pale Peony
Paper: Limeade Ice, Dark Indigo, White
Dies: Simply Sweet: Hello, Geometrix: Rectangle
Other: metallic thread


As always, the gals are doing an amazing job of showing off these beautiful sets over on the Ink to Paper blog (which links to their blogs) so be sure to visit!  And don't forget, everything goes live for purchase in the ITP shop on July 15th at 10pm EST--just 2 days away now.  What are you thinking of picking up this month?

Comments

  1. I like your use of fresh colours! The golden string is also a nice add on your card! Kudos to an artist.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    A day without a scrapbooking is a lost day. - Author Stampiljke

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy about the Inside Greetings series. Thank you for starting with birthday greetings. I especially like the candles sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca