Ink to Paper :: July Release :: Day Two


Hello!  It's Day 2 of the July release at Ink to Paper!  Today's introductions include a gift card holder (yay!) and a set with some super-duper cute airplanes...let's jump right in!


Just in time for school (well, my kiddos head back next Wednesday anyhow), we're sharing this awesome Pencil Gift Card Holder.  It's so easy to assemble and it's the absolute perfect thing for a student or teacher.  It comes with the main pencil-shaped die, and then another die to place on top of it which mimics the lines on a standard pencil.  I didn't use that this time, but be sure to go to the Ink to Paper blog because I think most of the other girls did.  (But I KNOW this will make it into a Packaging post in the very near future :)


The eraser is attached to a slip of paper (another die) that slides out to reveal the gift card.  (You can also see that in action on the ITP blog.  Honestly, I had zero gift cards that weren't Christmastime Starbucks cards and I panicked so I didn't take a photo of that!)  I made this pencil for my niece so I'll definitely be putting something in there that's a little more her style.  I think she'll enjoy the pink design, though, and I decorated it with flower and leaf die cuts from last month's Framing Florals.


Also new this month are the 'way to go' word dies.  These are pretty cool--they're part of the "To Die For" series with a few sentiments in different fonts/layouts.  Each sentiment die is sold separately so you can pick and choose what you'd like.


Supplies:
Stamps: Framing Florals
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Limeade Ice
Paper: Berry Sorbet, White, Sweet Blush Bitty Big Plaid, Luxe Gold
Dies: Gift Card Holder: Pencil, To Die For: Cursive Way to Go, Framing Florals
Other: white gel pen


Our other focus today is called Bon Voyage and it's such a cute set!  I won't say it's a cute set for little boys since there's no reason little girls, big boys and girls, and adults wouldn't love it just as much, but I immediately thought of my 5-year-old nephew when I saw this.  He would love it!!  So I had to make a card for him.


I die cut the helicopter and jet 3 times, and the prop plane once, then stamped each one --Orange Zest for the heli, Tropical Teal for the jet, and Limeade Ice for the prop.  They are filled in with the stamped-off version of their corresponding ink color.


I die cut one of the the banners to fly behind the prop plane to read 'sending hugs.'  All of my planes are flying against an ink blended Tropical Teal sky!


Supplies:
Stamps: Bon Voyage
Ink: Orange Zest, Tropical Teal, Limeade Ice
Paper: Limeade Ice, White
Dies: Bon Voyage

That will do it for today--I hope you enjoyed!  Again, be sure to visit the Ink to Paper blog to see much, much more from the rest of the team and get all the details on each of these new stamp sets and dies!  All products will be available on July 15th at 10pm EST in the Ink to Paper shop.  See you tomorrow!

Comments