Ink to Paper :: February Release :: Day Two


It's that special time of the month when we start sneaking peeks at the Ink to Paper product releases!  These new items are officially available for purchase on February 15th in the Ink to Paper shop.


There are more florals and another Border Bling Frame coming your way today, not to mention a first look at some Easter-themed goodies.  Bold Blooms are just that--bold, brushed florals that will add a ton of color to your projects!  And how about a border of embossed frames to add some subtle detail around card fronts?


I definitely went bold with my first card and I think I found a new favorite color palette in Raspberry Fizz, Saffron Spice, Sweet Blush, and Dark Indigo.  I die cut a few of the leafy branches, stamping some with Saffron Spice, and leaving the ones in Dark Indigo plain.  I also stamped and die cut a trio of florals in Raspberry Fizz with embossed white centers.


My sentiment is pieced together from a partial Bold Bloom stamp ('you're so') and the 'lovely' die cut that comes with the Border Bling: Embossed Frames die.  (I cut that frame out from Sweet Blush cardstock, by the way.)



Supplies:
Stamps: Bold Blooms
Ink: Saffron Spice, Raspberry Fizz, watermark
Paper: Saffron Spice, Dark Indigo, Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, White
Dies: Bold Blooms, Border Bling: Embossed Frames
Other: white embossing powder


My second card also features Bold Blooms stamps, though I chose the smaller blooms and stems for this one and a much different color scheme.  This design is meant to celebrate Easter--with a springtime stamped design in pretty colors and the 'He is risen' die cut that is cut from cardstock I stamped to match florals on the lower half of the card.  I'm not one to resist creating patterns with stamps--how about you?



Supplies:
Stamps:  Bold Blooms
Ink: Bright Buttercup, Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice
Paper: Sweet Blush, Bright Buttercup, White, Silver Foil
Dies: To Die For: He is Risen
Other: Berry Sorbet grosgrain ribbon, pink twine, sequins


So many flowers over the past 2 days--very different sets, but I love them both!  Don't forget to visit the Ink to Paper blog for much more inspiration and all the details on the new products, available soon!

Comments

  1. I’m totally in love with your new color palette! It’s gorgeous!! I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire yesterday paper piecing with patterned paper. But you’ve added to that by creating your own pattern and I love the look! Awesome post Rebecca!😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous cards, and the bright, happy colors you chose. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca