Ink to Paper :: February Release :: Day Three


It's that special time of the month when we start sneaking peeks at the Ink to Paper product releases!  These new items are officially available for purchase on February 15th in the Ink to Paper shop.


We're continuing with the Easter theme today with sets of both religious and whimsical natures.  I also have my last Border Bling frame set for the month, a stitched border skinny frame trio that I hope you'll consider a staple in your die collection.


My first card features one of those frames--the largest of the three--and I've paired it with some cuties from the Love My Peeps stamp and die set.  I definitely wanted to use some Easter-y colors in both of my projects today; here I chose peach, yellow, dark pink, and shades of aqua and teal.



Supplies:
Stamps: Love My Peeps
Ink: Melon Berry, Bright Buttercup, Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: Tropical Teal, White
Dies: Love My Peeps, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frames, Banner Builder: Basics


My second project of the day features the religious set, Risen, offering a beautiful cross that you can layer together to achieve the the greenery and the small flowers in the colors of your choice.  I did the greens in New Leaf and the flowers in Berry Sorbet.  In the center is the medium sized Skinny Stitched frame that houses the die cut floral cross and my sentiment--the brand new Happy Easter die.


All around the outside of the card are more greens and tiny flowers, which I carefully stamped by using a small portion of the crosses.  (It took some time but it's not as difficult as it may sound!!)


Supplies:
Stamps: Risen
Ink: New Leaf, Berry Sorbet
Paper: Melon Berry, White, gold glitter cardstock
Dies: Risen, To Die For: Happy Easter, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frames, Banner Builder: Basics
Other: blending brush

There's just one more day for introductions and then Friday is the big release day!  It will all be available at 10pm EST--what have you got your eye on to put in your cart?

Comments

  1. Your cards are lovely. Those peeps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern that carried over from your cross. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca