Ink to Paper :: Saturday Showcase :: Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch

When I was growing up, I remember my mom always had galvanized buckets of flowers, and as we take another look at Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch for today's Saturday Showcase, I thought it would be fun to create something along those same lines with it.  I chose a fall color palette and substituted apples for little flowers, but the sentiment 'I will always pick you' is still perfectly fitting!


The little flowers in It's a Sign: Love & Kindness and Simply Sweet: Thanks are just the right size for this bucket.  The leaves that come with the Delightful Bunch set work well with them, too, so I die cut some from Pinefeather cardstock and situated them around the mini blooms.


I die cut the pail from Stormy Sea cardstock, which takes on that grayish-galvanized appearance. Honey Nut, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Dark Indigo, and Berry Sorbet make up one of my favorite autumn color schemes, so I chose them for the flowers.


The background is a white panel roughly stamped with some leaves from the Love & Kindness set.  All the stamped leaves are Pinefeather, with the larger leaves stamped off to get the lighter version of the color.  I used an ink blending brush with Pinefeather ink again for a light dusting of color on the panel.


If you visit the Ink to Paper blog today, you'll see all kinds of beautiful fall-inspired cards with this set.  I know I used flowers on mine, but this set makes me excited to visit the apple orchard in a couple of weeks!

Supplies:
Stamps: Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch, It's a Sign: Love & Kindness, Simply Sweet: Thanks
Ink: Pinefeather, Melon Berry, Honey Nut, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Dark Indigo
Paper: Stormy Sea, Pinefeather, True Black, White
Dies: Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch, It's a Sign: Love & Kindness, Simply Sweet: Thanks
Other: gold twine, blending brush

Comments