Ink to Paper :: Saturday Showcase :: It's a Sign: Love & Kindness

When I was creating with Season of Joy for the September release, I remember thinking that the wreath in that set would be pretty for other seasons, too.  Being that fall is only a couple of days away, I decided to test out the theory with some autumn colors, creating several wreaths to use as a backdrop for the beautiful sentiment from It's a Sign: Love & Kindness.  Turns out, it really does make a wonderful fall decoration, and with the message of appreciation nicely framed against a colorful bed of leaves, this simply made card is ready for giving.


In today's Ink to Paper Saturday Showcase, we're taking another look at It's a Sign: Love & Kindness.  This is a set that you really can use with anything--even Christmas sets posing as fall sets, like I'm doing here.  I love the shape of the sentiment, and it also works with the frame from the other It's a Sign set (Beautiful).  I die cut the frame from Luxe Gold cardstock, popping it up with foam adhesive for dimension.


I absolutely adore the wreaths behind the framed message; I chose Honey Nut, Melon Berry, and Pinefeather to create them, and I also chose to leave the background white to draw all the attention to the wreaths and framed art.


This was the quickest card I've made in ages, but it's one of my favorites.  The bold framed statement against the soft pretty florals is a design I'll happily go to again and again!


There are some really pretty cards on display from my fellow DT gals, so if you haven't been to the Ink to Paper blog, go and have a look!  Enjoy your weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps: It's a Sign: Love & Kindness, Season of Joy
Ink: Honey Nut, Melon Berry, Pinefeather, True Black
Paper: White, Luxe Gold
Dies: It's a Sign: Love & Kindness, It's a Sign: Beautiful, Season of Joy

Comments