The Stamp Market :: All about YOU!


Hi friends!  It's all about YOU today!  I've made a trio of projects featuring You, one of The Stamp Market's latest stamp and die collections.  These cards and tag are so fun, so colorful, and can be done so fast that I bet you'll be able to make a bunch of them in just a couple of hours!


I started by stamping and cutting out several 'YOU' die cuts, using many of The Stamp Market inks.  From there, I arranged them in a diagonal row pattern on my card bases--one card is vertical; the other is horizontal.


By adhering the die cuts with 3-D foam, it created a cool dimensional design for the background of the card.  I trimmed off the excess parts of the words that hung over the edge of each card base.


To finish this easy thank you card, I stamped 'thank' in black and die cut it 3 times, strategically placing them over the colorful 'yous.'


For the second card, I used a couple of the other sentiment stamps in the set.  I just love that font so much!  The larger, main sentiment is stamped on a small Tag'd die cut, and layered with 2 more cardstock tags in Blush and Melon.  The strip along the bottom of the card also features some Collection No. 1 enamel dots.


Just for fun, and because I had some die cuts leftover after creating the cards, I whipped up a cute tag.  By staggering the 'yous' on top of each other, I still achieved a colorful rainbow effect, and a bit of lift by only applying adhesive to the bottom of the words, gently pulling up on the top portions with my fingers.  I added 1/4" cotton ribbon in Party Pink and a 'for' die cut at the top.


There is so much YOU can do with the You set to create some fun, colorful cards!  Thanks for joining me today!


Supplies:
Stamps: You
Dies: You, Tag'd
Cardstock: Blush, Melon
Ink: Blush Pink, Fresh Pink, Citrine, Melon, Emerald Isle, Coral Reef, Sea Glass
Extras: Enamel Dots (Collection 1), Party Pink 1/4" cotton ribbon

Comments