Ink to Paper :: May 2020 Release :: Day One


Hello there!  I'm excited today because it's one of my favorite times of the month: The countdown to  Ink to Paper's monthly release!  We had to miss it last month, so I'm glad to be back sharing lots of new stuff with you this month.


Today we're introducing a couple of Mother's Day items (I know--it's a bit late for that, but I think you'll still find them useful), a new Border Bling: Skinny Frame set of dies, and a really pretty set of wild and wispy flowers.  Up first is that set, called Wild Fields.  It's so easy to use and makes it simple to create a whole field full or just a few sparse wild flowers.


I made a few on my card, inking up the background with a blending brush and some Limeade Ice and Tropical Teal inks.  The sentiment is from the same set.


The new Skinny frame dies have a diagonal stripe pattern all the way around, and they come in three different sizes.  It's one of my favorite frame sets!  I added black ribbon bow to finish the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Wild Fields
Ink: Tropical Teal, Limeade Ice, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, True Black
Paper: Limeade Ice, True Black, White
Dies: Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Frames
Other: blending brush, black ribbon


Next is a card that features the Mother's Day products.  Again, these were supposed to be released last month, but of course everything just got a little bit upended when the whole country shut down, so... best laid plans.  They will be nice to have for next year, though, I'm certain.  The To Die For Sentiments: Mother's Day die is beautiful--shown here cut from gold glitter cardstock.  I stamped an Inside Greetings: Mother's Day message on a Love to Layer: Notched frame and embossed it in white.


For my background, I stamped some pretty florals and embossed them in white powder on white cardstock for a very subtle pattern.  (You'll find out more about those florals tomorrow!)  Finally, I stamped and die cut some small yellow flowers from Blossoming Branches to use as accents.


Supplies:
Stamps: Inside Greetings: Mother's Day, Blossoming Branches, Floral Delicacies
Ink: Bright Buttercup, VersaMark Watermark
Paper: Lilac Grace, White, Gold Glitter
Dies: To Die For Sentiments: Happy Mother's Day, Love to Layer: Notched, Blossoming Branches
Other: white embossing powder

It's always a good idea to visit the Ink to Paper blog if you haven't already.  You'll find beautiful projects by my other Design Teammates, as well as all the details about these products.  They will be available for purchase on May 15 at 10pm EST in the Ink to Paper shop.  I'll be back with you tomorrow!

Comments