Ink to Paper :: May 2020 Release :: Day Four


It's here--the last day of of product introductions for the Ink to Paper May release!  You'll be able to purchase all of these products tomorrow night (May 15) at 10pm EST in the Ink to Paper shop.  We're celebrating the dads again today with a few more Father's Day-focused items.


Up first is a new To Die For Sentiments die called Happy Father's Day, and we're pairing it with Nifty Plaid, which is a cool background stamp.  For my card, I heat embossed the plaid in black on Dark Indigo paper.  I then added a couple of frames--the new Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Frame and another introduction happening today, called Border Bling: Diamonds Frame.


I die cut and layered two of the Happy Father's Day sentiments, offsetting the white one under the Tropical Teal slightly to give it some depth.


Supplies:
Stamps: Nifty Plaid
Ink: Versamark Watermark
Paper: Dark Indigo, Tropical Teal, White
Dies: To Die For Sentiments: Happy Father's Day, Border Bling: Diamonds, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Frames
Other: black embossing powder


My final card for the release features the Diamonds frame die again, along with the new Just Sentiments: Father's Day stamp set.  I cut the frame from Aqua Mist cardstock and adhered it to a Ripe Avocado panel.  I also cut the frame out in white, but did not use the frame; I used the pinked inlay and the tiny negative squares, or diamonds, to decorate the outside of the frame, for something a little unexpected.


This die set also features with a large diamond label, or frame, and I stamped my sentiment on that.  I put together a message from the JS: Father's Day stamps and embossed it in white on the Honey Nut label.


Supplies:
Stamps: Just Sentiments: Father's Day
Ink: Versamark Watermark
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist, Honey Nut, White
Dies: Border Bling: Diamonds
Other: white embossing powder


That will do it for my release projects this month.  I hope you found something that piqued your interest.  Don't forget that there's much more to be seen on the Ink to Paper blog, so be sure to check it out!  Thank you so much for coming by and hanging out with me this week.  I hope you are all safe and healthy!

Comments