The Stamp Market :: December Release Blog Hop


Hello!  It's blog hop time!  We're celebrating the December release at The Stamp Market today and welcoming 2 new members to the SM team--Caly Person and Ivana Camdzic--there's always a lot to celebrate when you have new members!  Be sure to give them a nice, warm welcome as you're hopping along today :)

You can find most of my supplies today in the "New" section of TSM website, and I'll list all the supplies at the end.  They're available now so go ahead and get some shopping done while you're hopping!


You might know that TSM owner Amy loves her shaker cards, and many of the items in this month's release were born from that love.  I couldn't resist jumping onboard and creating some shaker tags, especially with the new Shaker Tag dies that actually coordinate with an old favorite, the Jumbo Tag die.  I cut jumbo tags from Cherry Kisses and Blush Pink cardstock, and I also cut 2 of them from acetate.


There's so much area inside the tags that I thought they'd look cute with embossed messages on the inside, so I used a couple of the fun new stamps releasing today--'For my bestie' and 'love you'.


To accompany the 'love you' sentiment, I cut the confetti hearts from white, Tropic Teal, and Blush Pink cardstocks.  I used the round confetti dots in white, Tropic Teal, and Citrine on the other tag.


I then cut out the stitched tag and some foam to create the shakers and assembled the tags.  *FYI: TSM will now be carrying foam sheets and a sequin confetti mix in their shop!  Woo-hoo!


There's a super-cute new heart die (which I haven't used yet) that comes with 2 word dies--'xoxo' and 'hugs'--and they're my favorite kind of dies--word dies without stamping so you can just cut and go!  I affixed the XOXO to the 'bestie' tag and paired HUGS with 'love you'.


Both tags are tied up with white cotton ribbon and I'll tell you that I wasn't sure I liked my tags at all before I added the ribbon.  Sometimes all you need is that final piece to make something go from meh to yeah!


Thanks for being here with me today.  Don't forget to complete the hop, welcome our amazing new team members, and of course, go shopping!

Supplies:
Love You Stacked stamp
For My Bestie stamp
Shaker Tag die
Jumbo Tag die
Heart & Hugs dies
Heart Confetti dies
Circles Confetti die (comes with Shaker Card Frames dies)
White Cotton Ribbon - 5/8"
Cherry Kisses, Blush Pink, Tropic Teal, Citrine cardstock

Comments

  1. The stitching is such a great idea. I'm going to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shaker tags are adorable! I love the red and pink color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shaker tags! Pretty colors and embellishments! I'm getting lots of inspiration on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun shaker tags! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always you have created something so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca