Spellbinders :: November Cardmaking Kit :: Christmas Wishes

Hello all and Happy December!  I'm popping in with a very overdue post featuring the lovely Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for November, Christmas Wishes.  It's that time of year when we all have loads of things happening so please forgive my tardiness; I've already started on cards with the December kit, though, so expect to see those in a few short days!


I'm sharing the 4 cards that I made with Christmas Wishes today.  This kit has beautiful gem-inspired colors like teal, deep red, burgundy, and navy blue.  It comes with an amazing pack of die cuts (many of which had gold foil on them) as well as a 6x6 pad of patterned paper, glitter word stickers, a set of dies and stamps, chipboard stickers, and some pretty resin adhesive-backed gems.


The first card is very simple, but stands out due to the pretty papers and floral die cuts I've used.  I layered the 'be filled with joy' tag onto a piece of gold foil card stock that I cut down to size.  (The card stock comes in the kit!)  The surrounding florals in pinks and reds with the white leafy details are just enough to keep this card from being overwhelmed with print.  I added a couple of pretty gem stickers and that card was complete.




The next card uses a panel of the navy blue paper with gold foil detail as the backdrop for a few other pretty elements.  The 'oh what fun' is part of the die set that creates a Christmas ornament but I've used it here as the centerpiece on the watercolored die cut wreath.


A cluster of die cuts and chipboard stickers--the deer, gray bow, and 'holidays' tag--along with some more red and mint gem--finish off the card.


I used the poinsettia dies on the next 2 cards, and accidentally, they turned out somewhat similar to each other.  Each uses circular elements as the centerpiece with the poinsettias at opposite corners.  The red and teal card features another watercolored wreath and a glitter 'noel' sticker as part of the sentiment with a few chipboard pieces to complete the look.



The burgundy, pink, and navy card offers a few more pieces like the die cut ornaments and the 'merry' die cuts, as well.  The background paper is so pretty here--I love all the florals in this paper pad!


You can find all of the Card Kit Membership information HERE (This link is the same for each monthly kit).  You can find the Add-Ons HERE (just look for CHRISTMAS WISHES in the product title).  Information about all Spellbinders clubs can be found HERE.  If you have any questions I can help you with, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll do my best to get an answer to you :)

Comments