The Stamp Market :: Fall Florals

Hi!  Me again!  Back for another post already, and this one...this one I can't believe how much I love the end result of this project!  I had the pleasure of playing with some of The Stamp Market's November release items and of course they're gorgeous to begin with.  There's an Insta Hop with some very talented ladies today so be sure you pop over to Instagram and have a look.  The new products go on sale bright and early today so head to TSM for a little shopping when you're through there.


I used Bunch of Bows Stamp & Cut Bundle and Joyful Blooms Stamp & Cut Bundle on my projects here and both sets are filled with possibilities!  I actually started out creating holiday gift wrap and somewhere along the way it switched to an autumn color palette and I'm in love.


It helped that the 2-step stamps are super-easy to use so creating the leaves and blooms took no time at all.  After some practice on a holiday tag that I'll have to save for another day, I was testing out some colors on scrap paper and ended up swooning over this palette and pattern.  And so, fall gift wrap was born.


I stamped the floral bloom and leaves from the Joyful Blooms set and intermittently added in some bows from the Bunch of Bows set.  Once I'd filled the paper (which is just 8 1/2" x 11"--the legal size--printer paper) with the pretty pattern, I wrapped my box and set to making a matching tag.


I cut a white tag and saffron reinforcement from the Tag'd set, then stamped 'w/<3 for you' in black ink.  You can find all the sentiments I used today in Bunch of Bows.  After trimming some blooms and leaves with the matching dies, I arranged them at the end of the tag and layered the finished product with a saffron tag.


The Stamp Market started offering a selection of ribbons and trims recently and I picked up this rose gold metallic trim last month.  It's gorgeous and ended up being so perfect with this package.  I tied on my tags, added a scrap of white lace, and it was all set.  Now I can't stop looking at it!  Sorry, I try not to fawn too much over my own work, but a.) I can't take the credit for designing these great products--that's all The Stamp Market; and b.) I'm just extra enthusiastic about this one!


While I had been working on the holiday tag, I'd also been working on a card so I decided to change it slightly and coordinate it with this gift.


There are some long thick and thin line stamps included in the Bunch of Bows stamp set, meant to be like the horizontal and vertical lines of ribbon on a package.  But they also make a fun background pattern, as in the pink lines on this card.


I cut another saffron tag and some leaves and a flower, as well as the cute bow.  I used the small tag from the Gift Bag & Tag die set and stamped 'Happy Birthday' on it.  I assembled the tag, adding the smallest bit of tulle between the two tags.  There's some lace and a bit more of the rose gold metallic trim across the pink lined background.  It's all backed against a saffron card base.


I'm definitely smitten with both of these sets from the November release, and there are so many other beautiful and fun stamps and dies that are new today, as well.  Be sure you have a look at the Insta Hop for inspiration and ideas, and get your goodies from The Stamp Market shop before they sell out!


Rebecca xo

Comments