Papertrey Ink :: July 2021 Release :: Day Four


It's the last day of Ink to Paper / Papertrey Ink July release introductions--that means the big day for the items to be available in the shop is tomorrow!


Our final products consist of Topiary Time and a new Inside Greetings, Happy Hello.  My first card is made using Topiary Time, and with that set, you can create a standard topiary arrangement, or you can use the images with the hot air balloon basket instead, like I've done here.


Originally, I was going to use some Swirling Cloud die cuts to surround the airborne plant and as I was adding a bit of ink to the edges of them with a blending brush, I liked what I saw on my scrap paper, which was like a soft sky with lots of clouds in it and variations of pink.  I recreated it, using the cloud die cuts on a white cardstock panel, leaving the bottom third white.


I stamped the sentiment in that white space and added a few die cut and stamped bitty flowers, which can also be found in the Topiary Time set.


Supplies:
Stamps: Topiary Time
Ink: Melon Berry, Pale Peony, Aqua Mist, Saffron Spice, Autumn Rose, Americana, True Black
Paper: Saffron Spice, Autumn Rose Stamper's Select White
Dies: Topiary Time, Swirling Clouds, Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frame
Other: blending brush

My final project(s) of the release is a set of simple, but boldly colorful cards, and they feature the IG: Happy Hello sentiments on both the inside and the outside of the cards.


The first card features one of my favorite color combinations--Hibiscus Burst, Mint Julep, and Summer Sunrise.  I die cut the 'hello' circle frames--remember those from Day One this month?--and arranged them on the front of the card, adding the IG sentiment toward the bottom of the card.



Inside the card, I've used another message, and I offset and adhered the trio of cardstock 'hellos' from the circles to add some color and a little extra pizzazz to this part of the card.


The second card is the same design, but with different colors--Ocean Tides, Orange Zest, and Tropical Teal.



I also used a different sentiment for the inside.  For males or females, these super-easy cards will infuse a fun pop of color and cheer into anyone's day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Inside Greetings: Happy Hello
Ink: True Black
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, Mint Julep, Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides, Orange Zest, Tropical Teal, Stamper's Select White
Dies: On the Border: Leaves

That'll do it for July!  I hope you saw something that you loved this month--and be sure to check out the ITP blog for all sorts of lovely inspiration!  Happy shopping--tomorrow at 10pm EST!

Comments