Ink to Paper :: March 2021 Release :: Day Four

It's the last day of Ink to Paper's March release introductions--that means the big day for the items to be available in the shop is tomorrow!  We're focusing on bird friends today, introducing Feathered Friends 9, and another To Die For Sentiment, Mother, so let's have a look...


I definitely wanted to go with a brightly colored bird buddy today, so I cut the pieces out of white cardstock and then inked them up with some blending brushes and vibrant inks--Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, and Hawaiian Shores.


My bird sits atop some Prominent Petals florals, though I stamped them in shades of green, so they looked a bit more like tropical leaves.  I love this TDF Mother quote; I feel that it's so true!  I cut it from white cardstock and left it plain so that it would pop against the bright orange card background.


On the inside, there's a message of thanks from a new Inside Greetings--Appreciation--too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Prominent Petals, Inside Greetings: Appreciation
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Canyon Clay, Tropical Teal
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, True Black, Stamper's Select White
Dies: Feathered Friends 9, To Die For Sentiment: Mother, Prominent Petals, Border Bling: Skinny Frames, It's a Sign: Hanging Frames
Other: blending brushes


Well, that will do it--that's a wrap on this release!  It's been so much fun to play with all of Ink to Paper's new goodies; I hope you've seen something that tickles your fancy.  You can find these items tomorrow night in the Ink to Paper shop at 10pm EST.  I'll see you back here next month!

Comments