Ink to Paper :: October 2020 Release :: Day Three

Welcome to Day Three of the Ink to Paper/Papertrey Ink new release introductions!  There's more fun in store for you today--a few really sweet products, in fact, including something I designed that I'm so, so excited about!


I hope you're going to love the Holiday House collection as much as I do!  I created this set for treat packaging, but there's nothing written that says you have to specifically use it for that :)  I think it would look just as cute as a card.  Start with the House die, which is a tent-style packaging house shape that comes with a separate scalloped die for an optional roof/awning.  If you're doing packaging, adhere two houses together.  Then use the Holiday House stamps & Accessories dies to decorate your home.  Along with the standard door and windows, you can add Christmas trees, wreaths, bows, greens, string lights, and there's even a little brick stamp for the chimneys.  I'm hoping there will be a few more stamp sets a little later on so you can use the house all year long!


My house is mint and pink with some Autumn Rose accents.  My favorite part is the greens with the little bows, but I love the wreaths, too.  You have the option to die cut the windows and door right out of the house directly, or stamp and cut them from other paper and adhere them to the house if you'd rather.  Now all I need to do is fill this with some special treats!



Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday House
Ink: Autumn Rose, Green Parakeet, Watermark
Paper: Mint Julep, New Leaf, Hibiscus Burst, Autumn Rose, White
Dies: House, Holiday House Accessories

Finally for today, let's introduce Sweet Scenes: Winter collection and the Holiday Spirit background stamp.  The images from SS: Winter were so adorable that I wanted to put them on tags--they're the perfect size for them!


Choosing a mix of evergreen trees, snowmen, and deer, as well as some landscape stamps, I made my own little scenes on tags from Tagged & Labeled 1 and Charming Tags dies.



Each of those tags has been matted to a matching larger counterpart, and on the bigger tag, I stamped the Holiday Spirit background.  There are lots of holiday words, along with some pretty winter imagery like snowflakes, pinecones, and fir boughs.



I've always loved little images like this for tags, so as soon as I saw them I knew that's the first thing I'd use them for!



Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Scenes: Winter, Holiday Spirit
Ink: Saffron Spice, Aqua Mist, Autumn Rose, Pale Peony, Lilac grace, Winter Wisteria, Enchanted Evening, Pinefeather
Paper: Saffron Spice, Enchanted Evening, Lilac Grace, White
Dies: Sweet Scenes: Winter, Tagged & Labeled 1, Charming Tags
Other: yarn


Thank you so much for stopping by these last few days!  Just one more day of introductions and then the big shop debut on the 15th.  Make sure you check out the Papertrey Ink blog today for all the details on the new products and to see the other DT members' interpretations of these stamps and dies.  All new products will be available for purchase starting October 15th at 10pm EST in the Ink to Paper shop.  I hope you'll come back tomorrow :)

Comments

  1. The house is wonderful, and I'll be hoping for future accessory sets. Your color choices are always so inspiring. I want to make houses for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca