Spellbinders :: May Card Kit :: All the Little Things

Hello there!  I'm a bit late with this, but I'm excited to share some cards I made with the Spellbinders May Card of the Month kit!  It's called All the Little Things, and there are so many bright and pretty elements in this kit; it's definitely one I'm keeping out to make a few more things with.


In this kit you'll find a set of dies, a 6x6 paper pad, a stamp set, die cut shapes, a sheet of glittery butterfly stickers, layered stickers, and the usual cardstock, cards, envelopes, and adhesives.  The paper pad, die cuts, and stickers are extras and are available to purchase without committing to the whole kit (they do come in the kit, too, but are also available as add-ons).


My first card is heavy on the watercolored floral bits from the kit.  There are die cuts and the layered sticker with the 'thanks' tag on it.  I thought it was a nice contrast with the very sweet yellow patterned paper, which also has some small flowers on it.


To add a further sentiment, I chose the gold foiled 'kind' die cut and paired it with the stamped 'things you do,' embossed in gold to match.  You'll find a pack of pink sequins in your kit this month, in a mix of shiny and matte.  I filled in around the card with a few of the matte kind for extra detail.


My next card features the cool frame dies; there's a larger detailed die, which I've cut from gold foil cardstock, and a smaller inlay die, which I trimmed from floral paper and matted over the large frame.


I used one of the layered stickers, adding a small glittery butterfly to the top of it and clustering it over the pieces that I die cut.  As a final touch, I adhered a couple of quick sentiments--'high five' and 'today'--at the bottom of the card.


Up next is a card that I created with only the add-on items from the kit.  (You can find the Add-Ons HERE--just look for ALL THE LITTLE THINGS in the product title.)


I love those glittered butterflies and this card focuses on them.  I added a die cut floral envelope for layering purposes.  I removed the 'happy day' banner from one of the layered stickers in order to pair it with the cut out 'dreamer.'  It's such a simple and quick-to-make card, but that's one of the things I love most about the Spellbinders kits--you can fill the card with ready-made embellishments for something easy, or you can add in stamping and die cutting if you're feeling up to it instead.


My final card uses a few of the pre-cut pieces, along with the die cuts in a pretty mix of colors and designs.  I die cut a couple of small leafy branches from gold foil stock, and also cut out the 'lovely' word.  The blue gift tag that says 'Hello' is a layered sticker; I tied on a bow of black twine.


This was all about building a cluster, beginning with the tag, and adding in different elements around it until I had a design I was happy with.


Thanks so much for being here today!  You can find all of the Card Kit Membership information HERE (This link is the same for each monthly kit).  You can find the Add-Ons HERE (just look for ALL THE LITTLE THINGS in the product title).  Information about all Spellbinders clubs can be found HERE.  If you have any questions I can help you with, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll do my best to get an answer to you :)

Comments

  1. As per usual, all your creations are utterly stunning and I adore them all! 💕🌈💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t think there’s another designer who creates magic with patterned paper and “bits and pieces “ like you do! Beautiful post! 😊💗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca