Ink to Paper :: June 2020 Release :: Day One


Hello there!  I'm excited today because it's one of my favorite times of the month: The countdown to  Ink to Paper's monthly release!  We have a new DT member this month, so be sure to pop by the
ITP blog today and give a lovely welcome to Svitlana!


Today is all about rainbows!  There are super-cute rainbow stamps and dies coming your way and I think you'll agree that you need them!  My first card features the new Playful Patterns stamps and dies.  This set has some rainbow-building stamps, as well as a great big sun, and some sentiments for babies.  I used the smaller rainbow-building patterns with a mix of bright, happy colors, cutting out 8 of them with the accompanying die.  I used them to create a pattern of my own on a panel of Sweet Blush color-washed watercolor paper.



I stamped a few of the words to make the 'sweet little one' sentiment, then heat embossed them with white powder on Pure Poppy cardstock.  We're also introducing the die collection Love to Layer: Aztec today, so I trimmed the panel from the medium-sized Aztec design.  A simple white bow finishes off the card.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Playful Patterns
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Bright Buttercup, Melon Berry, Watermark
Paper: Pure Poppy, White cardstock, Watercolor
Dies: Playful Patterns, Love to Layer: Aztec
Other: Sweet Blush Ink Refill, white embossing powder, white twill ribbon



We're not done with the rainbows yet!  Up next is the cute rainbow-building die set, called Playful Patterns: Rainbow, and I've paired it with the To Die For Sentiments: Rainbow.  These two simple collections offer a great way to infuse lots of color into your projects!



I created the rainbow using a mix of pretty cardstock pieces, and also used the same colors to spell 'rainbow.'  I trimmed the 'sending you a' from gold glitter paper, and added a Raspberry Fizz heart in the center of my rainbow for a bit of extra love.



The larger Aztec die serves as my background panel here, and it's a nice cheerful layer against a Bright Buttercup card base.  What's crazy is that I didn't use any stamps on this card--it's all made with dies!



Supplies:
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry, Bright Buttercup, Mint Julep, Tropical Teal, Lilac Grace, White cardstocks, gold glitter paper
Dies: Playful Patterns: Rainbow, To Die For Sentiments: Rainbow, Love to Layer: Aztec, All About You
Other: sequins

It's always a good idea to visit the Ink to Paper blog if you haven't already.  You'll find beautiful projects by my other Design Teammates, as well as all the details about these products.  They will be available for purchase on June 15 at 10pm EST in the Ink to Paper shop.  I'll be back with you tomorrow!

Comments