Ink to Paper :: March 2020 Release :: Day Four


Happy weekend, everyone!  We are on the last day of the Ink to Paper product introductions.  All new products will be available in the ITP shop tomorrow night at 10pm EST.


Although I've been using them often throughout my projects this release, we're officially introducing Love to Layer: Notched dies, as well as the last of the current Beautiful Bouquet Minis--this one is entitled Teacher.


I used the trio of notched layers on my card, fitting my sentiment squarely in the center of the smallest one, and surrounded by layers of florals from the different sets that have been introduced previous to today.  The smaller flowers and leaves all go pretty well together.


Sometimes it's the smallest details that make a card complete; the trio of dots is a filler stamp in the BB: Teacher stamp set, meant to be added as a tiny accent to tags, but it's also the perfect detail here in those notches at the 4 corners, too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet: Teacher, Beautiful Bouquet, A Mother's Love, Garden of Blessings
Ink: New Leaf, Enchanted Evening, Winter Wisteria, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise, White, Sweet Blush Bitty Big
Dies: Love to Layer: Notched, Beautiful Bouquet, A Mother's Love, Garden of Blessings
Other: sequins, twine

I'll keep this short since I think we all have a lot going on right now.  It's a scary time so please stay safe, be kind, and wash your hands!!!  I'll still be crafting away--thankfully I've always loved this hobby/job that allows me to be a homebody.  I don't mind staying in and I'll be around here periodically to say 'hello.'  Sending out virtual hugs to all of you -- XOXO

Comments