The Stamp Market :: Hey! Gift Card Holders

With the end of one month, comes the beginning of a new month, and guys...April is going to be BUSY!!!  I have so many fun things lined up and several projects and blog posts are on the way.  We're also 1/3 into a 3-week spring break for my kids' school so...yikes!  It's all good, though, and it means I've really got to prioritize and make the best use of my time, which means that when it comes to gifting in April and May, I need to have them ready to go.  Luckily, I made some gift card holders with The Stamp Market supplies that can be easily gifted should the need arise.


I started with my favorite Stamp Market die ever, which is the Gift Card Bag.  I made one bag from white card stock and two from pink.  Then I stamped some circle designs from Circles & Sentiments on them.  On the pink card stock, I embossed them in white afterward for a bold touch.


With the Scalloped Frame from the March release, I created 3 frames from Color Crush patterned paper and adhered them to each card holder.  They're the perfect size for the front of the bags!


I also used my new favorite sentiment die "hey" on each of the holders.  Again, it's just the absolute perfect size for these nifty little gift card holders, and honestly, I just can't stop using it!  I chose a smaller second sentiment to add to each canvas, embossing them in white, as well.  You can find "dear friend" in the Dear Friend set, and the other 2 phrases in the Circles & Sentiments set.


The final piece was a twine bow on each project and a bit of pink tulle tucked into the inside of the bags.  A little touch like that is unexpected and further wraps the gift card in a special way.  If you don't want to use tulle, try substituting fabric or tissue paper in its place.


*At the time of this writing, some of the products I've used today are on sale.  The Gift Bag & Tags dies, Hey die, and Color Crush Patterned Paper are discounted, and I'm not sure how long that will last so if you're smitten, go grab them now!  Sneak peeks for the April release have already started on The Stamp Market's Instagram page and I've already started making my projects with them!  I think you'll love what's coming, so be sure to pop back in here on the 5th for a release blog hop (well, I've got TWO blog hops that day, actually!).


I'll be back before that, though, with at least one post, and you can always find me on Instagram!  I thank you so much for stopping in today and spending a little of your Sunday with me :)

Comments