Ink to Paper :: May 2021 Release :: Day Four

It's the last day of Ink to Paper's May release introductions--that means the big day for the items to be available in the shop is tomorrow!  We're focusing on another Perfect Pairs sentiment collection today--Essentials--and I wanted to make something a little bit soft and little bit bright.


For the bright part, I die cut the bold sentiments 'hello' and 'hugs' out of Summer Sunrise cardstock, then heat embossed the stamped image with white powder.  The ampersand follows suit, only it's been cut from Raspberry Fizz paper to match the strip of pink on which 'My dear friend' sits.


For the soft part, I used a Border Bling frame, cutting it out from white cardstock.  I placed the die cut negatives of the flourishes back into place after inking them up with pretty colors by way of a blending brush.  I like to use the detailed cut-outs from this die on their own sometimes, too.  I hope the friend I'm sending this card to will think it's pretty, too.


Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pairs: Essentials
Ink: Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Watermark
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White
Dies: Perfect Pairs: Essentials, Border Bling: Joy Frame
Other: white embossing powder, blending brush


And that's a wrap on this release!  It's been so much fun to play with all of Ink to Paper's new goodies; I hope you've seen something that you can't wait to play with, too.  You can find these items tomorrow night in the Ink to Paper shop at 10pm EST.  I'll see you back here next month!

Comments