Ink to Paper :: December 2020 Release :: Day One


Wow!  Can you believe this is the very last Ink to Paper / Papertrey Ink release of the year?!  (And what a year it's been!)  We have arrived at the very first day of new product introductions, and what better way to kick it off than with a whole lot of love?


Go 'Anywhere Together' with this cute set featuring a bicycle built for two and some lovely, very fitting sentiments.  I chose yellows and aqua-greens, with a hint of gray for the color scheme; I thought it would be good to have a neutral color palette, in case I ever need a card for my husband and I don't have time to make one!  Ha ha!



You'll also notice the Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frame dies.  I think I love these frames and their tiny hearts, which come in handy when you need bitty details or want to make Valentine confetti.



Supplies:
Stamps: Anywhere Together
Ink: Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Bright Buttercup, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, True Black
Paper: Bright Buttercup, Smoky Shadow, White
Dies: Anywhere Together, Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frame
Other: white twine

Next up is an adorable addition to the Storybook Christmas collection called Storybook Love.  This mini set coordinates perfectly, but instead of building a shelf full of holiday books, you can stack the shelf with love stories!  My books are die cut and stamped in an array of Valentine colors.


We're also introducing the XO Heart Frame dies, which I designed!  They feature a large and small circular frame of hearts and large and small XO dies to accompany them.  I created a Valentine wreath from 3 of the small frames with New Leaf and Mint Julep cardstock.  The small XO is in the middle.


As a very subtle border, I did a white-on-white look with the largest Skinny Heart Frame.


Supplies:
Stamps: Storybook Love
Ink: Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst
Paper: Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Mint Julep, White
Dies: XO Heart Frames, Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frame, Storybook Christmas
Other: pink twine

Make sure you check out the Papertrey Ink blog today for all the details on the new products and to get inspired by the Design Team.  All new products will be available for purchase starting December 15th at 10pm EST in the Ink to Paper shop.  I'll be back tomorrow with a new post!

Comments