Ink to Paper :: July 2020 Release :: Day One


 

Hello there!  It's such a fun time of the month--it's the Ink to Paper July release introductions!  Woo-hoo!  We're shaking things up a bit this month, so I'll be sharing 4 projects today and the rest tomorrow.  That's a whole lot of products to introduce in just two days, so let's get right to it!



Up first, I've got a fun card that features the gorgeous Love to Layer: Floral Fusion.  I love these dies so much!  I cut the round floral design out of pale aqua card stock and 'popped out' the floral inlays.  They don't cut all the way out, so this is a great way to add dimension to your project while featuring it.  I added some confetti sequins to the centers of some of the flowers, as well.



A couple of other new items debuting today are Just Sentiments: Just Because and To Die For Sentiments: Hello Beautiful.  I heat embossed a sentiment from JS: JB along the bottom of my card, and cut Hello Beautiful from Luxe Gold card stock.  I decided to throw it back a little with the addition of the Rustic Brick background stamp.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Just Sentiments: Just Because, Graceful Wings, Rustic Brick
Ink: True Black, Watermark
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Luxe Gold, White, pale aqua card stock
Dies: Love to Layer: Floral Fusion, To Die For Sentiments: Hello Beautiful
Other: white embossing powder, confetti sequins



Up next is a set that I bet you will love: Graceful Wings.  You can create gorgeous butterflies with these stamps and dies; stamp a plain butterfly outline or use the floral patterns to create something extra special--they're so easy to line up and use!



The flower and leaf die cuts are also included in the set, and I've used them to add a little extra pretty to my card.  The sentiment, 'here for you always,' is part of the set, as well.





I added some more confetti sequins around the background panel of the card, which is watercolor stock that has been color-washed with Sweet Blush re-inker and water.



Supplies:
Stamps: Graceful Wings
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, True Black, Watermark
Paper: White, watercolor card stock
Dies: Graceful Wings
Other: Sweet Blush ink refill, paintbrush, black embossing powder, confetti sequins, gold glitter tape



Our third batch today consists of the new stamp and die collection Growth, which is paired up with the Cover Plate: Herringbone die.  I kind of fell in love with this stamp set while creating this card.  I adore the little pots and their designs, and the plants that you can use with each one are just as sweet.  I chose to make all my leaves Pinefeather and used Melon Berry and Autumn Rose inks for the pots; each color has been 'stamped off' to get the lighter color variation.



Growth comes with a series of hanging lights, as well, that I didn't get a chance to use on this card, but am looking forward to trying out in the near future.



I liked the contrast of the white herringbone cover plate against a kraft background; it felt very modern with the set up and the plants on this card.  I honestly wouldn't mind having a wall like that in my own home!



Supplies:
Stamps: Growth
Ink: Melon Berry, Autumn Rose, Pinefeather, Watermark
Paper: Autumn Rose, Kraft, Luxe Gold, White card stock
Dies: Growth, Cover Plate: Herringbone
Other: white embossing powder



My final card for the day is my favorite one of the this bunch!  It features the new Floral Breeze stamps and dies, and the Floral Breeze Accessory die collection.  The die cut sentiment, 'you are in my thoughts,' is part of the accessory set, while the flower blooms and leaves are in the main stamp and die set.



I centered the sentiment and arranged stamped and die cut pieces that spread out around it, covering the Mint Julep card base.  The final touch was dotting some floral centers around the background of the card in New Leaf ink.  It's a subtle thing, so as not to overwhelm the card, but it's such an easy way to add a little bit of interest!



Supplies:
Stamps: Floral Breeze
Ink: Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Pale Peony
Paper: Mint Julep, New Leaf, White card stock
Dies: Floral Breeze, Floral Breeze Accessories



Whew!  So much to see and learn about today!  We've got more tomorrow and then all items will be available to purchase on July 15th at 10pm in the Ink to Paper shop.  If you haven't been there already, take yourself on over to the ITP blog to see all the gorgeous projects my fellow DT members have created this month, and you'll get the full details on each stamp and die, too!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you're enjoying your summer!

Comments