The Stamp Market :: April Release

Hello and happy April!  Today is the day that new products from The Stamp Market are released and it's always one of my most favorite days of the month.  Especially during this time, I think something pretty and cheerful is called for, and that's what I tried to convey in my project for today.


Aren't we all missing our friends and family these days?  It's hard to celebrate birthdays and special events with the social distancing that's taking place--and I am a staunch supporter of social distancing, believe me!  But I've had the thought that it would be a nice gesture to drop off a little giftie for a friend or family member in the neighborhood.


I wrapped up some little treats for a few friends using the Miss Modern papers and used the new Big Butterfly stamp and die set.  Happily, all the colors in The Stamp Market rainbow are bright, so it was easy enough to pick papers and ink colors that fit the mood.


I used a base of Blush Pink ink for the solid parts of the butterfly's wings, and then accented with Cherry Kisses, Melon Orange, and Coral Reef.  Before attaching the body and antennae, I gently folded the butterfly in the middle to get a 3-D effect.


The stamp set comes with a few friendly sentiments and I chose 'hello, friend' as it fit nicely across the butterfly die cuts.  I heat embossed the message with gold powder and loosely cut out each one to adhere.

There's a little bit of gold eyelash trim tied onto the boxes with white twine, and I used some 3-D foam stickers to attach the butterflies to offer a bit more dimension.


When I take the kids out for a quick walk in the neighborhood, I'll drop these off to friends--with no contact and at a safe distance, of course!


The Stamp Market is still shipping and new products are in the shop this morning, so be sure to swing by and order what you need.  You can find a little bit more info on their blog, and you won't want to miss what Carly is sharing for the release, so stop by and say hello to her, as well!


My thoughts are with all of you during this time; I hope this finds you safe and well.  XO

Comments

  1. Your creations are always so very bright and super pretty, exactly what is needed now more than ever. Bless you 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca