Alexandra Renke Fall Welcome Blog Hop

Hello!  We're having another blog hop to welcome some new members to the Alexandra Renke design team!

Help us welcome:


I can't wait to see what these ladies will create with Alexandra's fall line, which is absolutely breathtaking!  The papers are making me so excited for cooler weather, pumpkins, and deeper colors.  I especially love the dark berries, which will not only be available in 12x12 paper form, but also in the most gorgeous washi tape!  I used some of that tape to create some gift tags.


I covered white card stock with a piece of the tape and then cut a tag out of it by running it through my Big Shot die cutting machine.  I made 4 of them to decorate 4 little kraft-wrapped boxes.


I also die cut some branches from the AR fall collection to embellish the boxes.  I cut them from copper glitter paper which looks beautiful with the dark berry tags!  I cut some shorter branches from pale pink AR paper.


Before assembling the gift wrapped packages, I cut smaller tags from the berry paper, choosing to cut the tags where there was some white space so that I could stamp some messages on them.




I chose mostly stamps from AR sets with the exception of the above "for you" stamp.


I used deep green crepe paper, lace strips, and metallic copper thread to trim the boxes, as well as some embroidery floss tassels I made in shades of purple.  The purples I chose brought out the shades of purple in the paper's watercolored berries.  I clipped the tassels and tags to each box with mini clothespins.


I love these washi tags and they're so easy to make that I'll probably be using them all season long to dress up gift bags and boxes.


Please make sure that you not only check out all the new autumn products from Alexandra Renke (including Halloween goodies!), but also stop by and welcome the talented new team members (links to their blogs are at the top of this post)!  If you're continuing on with the hop, your next stop is my fellow International DT member, Pili Sallent.

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca