Pinkfresh Studio July Release Blog Hop

Hi all!  Pinkfresh Studio is releasing some awesome new stamps and dies this month so naturally, we're having a Blog Hop to celebrate and show it all to you!



If you're following the hop, you should have arrived from the blog of Nina-Marie Tripani, who no doubt had something wonderful to share!  Be sure to read through all the way to the end of my blog because I have a $25 Pinkfresh Studio gift card to give away AND details on how you can win the ENTIRE July stamp & die release!  And there's a special offer from the PF store, too!


I'm showcasing the Geo Leaf Background die and for both cards I made today, I paired it with pretty patterned paper from the Simple & Sweet collection.  The die will cover the full panel of the front of an A2 card (4.25" x 5.5") so it's a nice, convenient size!


I'm staying on at Pinkfresh for another DT term but instead of being on the Cards or Scrapbook teams, I'm the resident "Hybrid" designer...that means I get not only play with all the stamps and dies like the cardmakers, but I also get to use the full range of the paper collections, like the scrapbookers.  So today, I'm giving you a taste of what that means...


I've used the Geo Leaf Background die on my first card with some of the pretties from Simple & Sweet, like the gorgeous 'Good Things' paper featuring the lemon slices.  It's such a pretty pattern and when I cut out the die pattern, it created this amazing graphic design.


I added some die cut and chipboard lemons, as well as an orange enamel sticker with the sweet sentiment "you feel like sunshine."


I also used the solid line banner stamp from the stamp set A Day In the City, and cut it out of minty 'Good Company' paper (reverse side) 3 times to create a larger banner trio.  I cut inside the stamped lines, put them all together, and placed the "sweet" gold puffy sticker on top of them.  All that yellow with the pops of mint, gold, and orange is so perfect for summer!


The second card is simpler; I chose 'Simplicity' paper (reverse side) from the 6x6 paper pad and it has a more uniform design so it's softer and more subtle than the first card.  I added some of my own doilies in white and gold, and then placed the rounded leafy gold puffy sticker frames in the center of them, with the X and O.


I stamped and die cut "sending love & hugs" from the new Floral Frame stamp and die sets.  I die cut 2 extra (without the stamp) from the 'Good Things' paper to layer behind it and to give it dimension.  When I adhered it to my card, I used 3-D foam stickers to pop it out from the paper.


Two tassel bows from the Be You collection balance out the card design.


One reason I love using the background dies with the patterned papers is that they add a gorgeous texture to my cards.  If you know anything about me, you know I frequently add tulle or lace to most of my projects and honestly, I tried doing that to both of these cards, but they overwhelmed them and it was 'too much.'  So I'm really excited to have found another way to add texture to my projects with the background dies!  And for this release, there are 4!  In addition to the Geo Leaf, there are also the Geo Floral, Fancy Floral 1, and Fancy Floral 2 patterns.  Be sure to check them all out!


Thanks for stopping by my blog during the hop today!  You're on to Rubeena Ianigro next, and that girl is NO Joke!  She's so awesome, so don't miss her post!  Make sure you leave comments along the way to be eligible for the prize and meet the whole Cards Team (plus a few special guests).  If you get lost, just make your way back here or to the Pinkfresh blog for full details!


As I mentioned at the top, I'm giving away a $25 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio store and if you'd like to win, simply leave me a comment on this post.  Also, you can win the ENTIRE July stamp and die release from the PF blog by leaving a comment on THEIR post!  *ALL winners will be announced Sunday, July 15th on the Pinkfresh Studio Giveaway Page.*

One other thing I want to mention is that PF is offering free/discounted shipping in the shop from July 9th-July13th on orders $50+. You must use the code FREESHIPWITH50.  Shipping is free in the USA, and $5.50 off for International friends.

That should do it! Have an awesome Monday and I'll see you again soon!


Comments

  1. Cute cards. Love your distinctive style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are special, so bright and shiny. Thank you for sharing these inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are so beautiful, delight to look at! Loved them! Thank you so much for inspiring and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new release! :D
    Gone are my good intentions of reducing my spending on craft supplies...! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet and BEAUTIFUL cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you cut that background die out of that beautiful yellow and white paper!!! It adds the perfect amount of subtle interest. Both of these cards you created are just so beautiful thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... this hop is incredible... every new blog I hop to blows my mind all over again. These cards are divine! I love the lemony yellow and the lacy backgrounds. And your layering is so beautiful! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both, but that orange, yellow, and mint card is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so lovely and sweet! Thanks for showing off those pretty papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Those background dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! I really love the background dies! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful used of that die, such delicate colours used all over your cards, really do like the fun cotton details. Really am enjoying this hop, thank you for your ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Amazing inspiration from a fabulous release! Really love the way you have created gorgeous backgrounds with the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful! Love the 2nd card because it's just so girly, I guess. Love the doilies. Love this release! There are so many awesome products; the BG plates are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards! They are like a sunny day and make me feel happy😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards they are gorgeous !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the patterned paper for the background dies, it really adds a lot but is also subtle.I love doilies and have quite a few myself. I've used parts of them for different things but could never quite figure out what to do with the small ones keeping them whole..... you just gave me the perfect solution, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these. That die is fantastic! This is such a great release. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your cards, so beautiful. This is a super release and so enjoying all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bright layers are so fun. Your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards! Love the gorgeous die you used and your pretty color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely cards Rebecca! The colors are so soft and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the die. Your card designs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. outstanding cards - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great die. Pretty pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty - love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous cards!! Love how you used the coverplates!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These cards are so whimsical and sweet! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like your idea of using patterned paper to cut out that background cover die. That was so pretty! Thank you for sharing. Such pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love these cards. Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fantastic cards! So very fresh and elegant but also with a touch of whimsy - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pinkfresh Studio is a company new to me and I am so glad you highlighted it because I love what I see.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just LOVE how you cut that background die out of the yellow and white patterned paper... so creative! I wouldn't have ever thought to cut it out of patterned paper to give it that subtle detail. SO unique and creative - thank you for sharing your beautiful cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful cards. I love the background die.
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  36. very pretty way to show off those background dies!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow your backgrounds are amazing!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your cards are beautiful! I really love the 'sunshine' card :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. The background die is so special cut from the printed paper. I love Pinkfresh studio papers and what a great way to use them. The cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  40. You've used these die backgrounds so creatively. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  41. Both cards are fabulous, but I really love the lemons! It's just so bright and fresh. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love that you used the Geo Leaf Background Die with patterned paper. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Both cards are fabulous, but I really want to check out their papers!

    ReplyDelete
  44. How fun to use the leaf die with the pretty patterned papers. And both cards look so different! Those lemons are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  45. So pretty!! Love the layering and gold/yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Rebecca, I ALWAYS love your beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such cheerful cards! The Geo Leaf dies remind me of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Everything is beautiful and so fun, but those tassels *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love your creativity! Both cards have really inspired me to use different this vs from my stash. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Both cards are fantastic! The lemon card is so cheerful while the other card has a softer tone that is equally appealing. (I love the use of a doily on a card; it just adds that special touch that I really like.)

    ReplyDelete
  51. These colors are so refreshing. Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow! I really love this card! The colors are so fresh and bright, and the idea is just super cute! Thanks for sharing this fresh idea!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I got to your blog and all I can do is smile! How bright and cheerful! Love this for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  54. GORGEOUS cards! The colors are FANTASTIC too! Using the pretty scrapbook paper with that AMAZING background die cut is pure AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love this background die!! Your cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Cute and sweet. I like the backgrounds and the tassel bows.

    ReplyDelete
  57. You’ve made an absolutely lovely pair of cards !! Love them both !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  58. Live the bright sunniness of the gold and yellow in the cards. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca