touches of metallic gift tags



I'm so excited to finally be able to share this project with you!  I've got a few photos here, and you can read all the details of my touches-of-metallic tags over on the Crate blog.  I've been sitting on these for a couple of weeks now and I'll tell you again just how much I adore the new Crate Paper Notes & Things collection.  I.  Adore.  It.  It is so much fun to create beautiful things with.



^ Inspired stack of journals for a college-bound student.


^ Party in a box.


^ Give the gift of romance.


^ Just because you are awesome.


And have you seen the preview for the new Maggie Holmes line, Open Book yet?  If it's half as gorgeous in person as it looks on the screen, then I can't wait to get my hands on it!


Comments

  1. WOW! Love,love,love these beautiful tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness-- these are just beautifully composed Rebecca! Wow! Your photos capture the loveliness of them all. Was looking forward to your Festive Friday card... will you be submitting one? I'm in recovery from a 4 day migraine-- first screen time in quite a few days and making the rounds because I need a healthy dose of beauty after this less than spectacular week! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca