papertrey ink :: guest blogger :: packaging ambassador introduction


Hey, guys!  I want to direct your attention to Nichole Heady's blog today.  I'm introducing my new role as the 'Packaging Ambassador' over there.  You can find out just exactly that is, get some background on why I love gift wrapping so much, and see a few more photos.  On the 6th of each month I'll have a new post on Nichole's blog, as part of that series, also known as Paper & Package.


I'm fulfilling a bit of a dream in this role, wherein I get to dig deep into my affection for all things Paper & Package and share them with you.  It's an in-depth look into gift wrapping and will provide you with more than just a pretty picture.  I'll share tips, tricks, techniques, tutorials, and favorite products so I encourage you to check it out each month.


There are some really exciting things coming to my series in the next few months!  I hope you'll have a look and let me know what you think!

~Rebecca
xoxo



Comments

  1. How EXCITING!!! LOVE your packaging projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, I had to come over here and tell you that I enjoyed reading your post on Nichole's blog even more than I enjoyed looking at the beautiful photographs. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for this! What a great partnership! Beautiful, and so enticing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca