etsy sale!!!

Hello!  I'm popping in real quick tonight to let you know I'm having a big Labor Day sale in the Etsy shop right now!  I've been busy over the last few weeks laboring over some fresh goods that I'll be debuting in the next couple of weeks.  But first, I'd love it if you'd help me clear out some of the older stuff in there.  All you have to do is use the code LABORDAY to save 30% off your entire purchase (excludes shipping).  And, actually, there are even a handful of new items...







Along with these new tag sets, you'll also find washi covered clothespin sets (many of which will soon be retired), baker's twine, doilies, and, of course, gift wrap/embellishment kits.  I've listed a few Halloween items, too, if you're in a spooky mood!


The coupon is good through Monday, September 7th.  Thanks for looking--and don't forget that I'm happy to take custom orders, too!  Drop me a line via Etsy if you'd like to chat.  Thanks for looking!

Comments