lovely letters - trifold notes


Here's a bit more Crate Paper for you on this lovely Saturday evening!  They have a new series over on their blog called "CP Letterhead" and from time to time, you'll see some projects featuring one of my most favorite things in the world: Stationary!  I covet notecards like you wouldn't believe--most likely because they are beautiful designs on a small-scale.  So when they introduced CP Letterhead, I jumped at the chance to make my own.


I made a bundle of trifold notes--remember those?--for a post on the CP blog on Thursday.  These were so much fun to make, and incredibly easy, too.  




You can read the post in it's entirety right here.  I've recently decided I need to send more snail mail and hope to have a post (or a few) on my efforts in correspondence.  I definitely think this world needs more good news and happy hello's knocking at the door, don't you?  


And speaking of happy mail, I got some yesterday...I finally, FINALLY am the proud owner of a Silhouette Cameo!  I am so excited!  Am I the last person in the paper crafting realm to get one?!  I've seen so many amazing and inspirational projects by other designers using theirs and am amazed by all of the things this machine allows you to create.  Thanks to Amazon's good deal (and Prime free 2-day shipping), I can begin to master cut files.  But first, where the heck am I going to put this new prized possession?!


Tonight, I also want to take just a moment to thank all of you for your kind comments.  You have no idea how much I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to leave one.  It means everything to know I'm not posting to crickets and that there are actual, live, beautiful people out there who enjoy what I'm making.  So...THANK YOU!



Comments

  1. How wonderful!
    I haven't seen those in years. I love your fun, updated version. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty!!! What is that fabulous black and white paper you have in the background in this post and previous ones? I love it! That bundle of the notes at the end of the post is so delightful!! Isn't it funny, here we make these cards and art designed to be sent, and yet, we aren't always good at sending snail mail-- I should know as I look at about a million cards I made for people and have yet to write out.... sigh. I will email you about the blog hop, etc. So tired! But had to drop by and see your new post. Talk soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, thank you! I'm a terrible, terrible procrastinator when it comes to sending mail and so I decided I will try to be better at it (I've already failed!). The black and white paper is called "Memo" and it's from CP's Notes & Things. It's my new go-to background, obviously!

      Delete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca