love notes


just popping in on this Friday to share a trio of sweet valentines with you.  i know that Crate Paper's latest Valentine collection is out--it's sitting on my desk right now, in fact--but i had to get one or two more projects in with last season's Flea Market before i officially turn my focus to all of the new CP lines.


with all of the hearts and echoes of "love" in Flea Market, as well as the pastel color scheme, it just seems so perfect for Valentine's Day.


there are so many pieces of lovely chipboard, pretty ephemera, and sweet-as-pie embellishments here.  i think that of all the Maggie Holmes CP lines so far, this one is definitely my favorite.


i fell in love with the little resin bows during this project.  they come on bobby pins, but with a little maneuvering, they can be removed, which is what i did on the first two cards.


i'm completely smitten with this row of soft pastel hearts, too...


had to get in a bit of gold in this set, too.  it seems i can't make anything these days that doesn't have gold or silver on it in some way--how about you?  are you still loving the heck out of this trend or are you so over it?!





and i just wouldn't be me if i didn't wrap these cards up with some simple but lovely packaging.  the gold foil heart and alphas are from AC Dear Lizzy, and the clear lace tape is from the new Maggie Holmes line, Styleboard--i promise to be bringing you plenty of pretty projects from that collection in the near future!


thanks for waiting out the week for these--they were supposed to be posted last weekend, but i've been on an emotional roller coaster ride for the last 9 days and not too much went as planned this week.  everything seems to have calmed down, thankfully, but it was getting pretty nutty there for a bit!  such is life, i suppose...you all take care of yourselves!

Comments

  1. These are all so pretty, Rebecca! You're right, those resin bows are delightful! And I love how you have made your signature stylish packaging and sweet tag!! I hope your emotional feet are able to stay on solid ground now ~ no more roller coaster rides for a while!! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!! I love all the layering you did on each of the projects and the resin bows are adorable. I also love your tag. So simple but oh so lovely. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!! Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. (There are a lot of things going on in blogdom these days, and I sort of have blog ADD.)

    I'm delighted to view your blog. You have a style that I've always wondered if it could be pulled off, that I would call Vintage-Contemporary. I can't even define exactly what that constitutes, but you have it. This is way cool.

    I like your metallic take on the Festive Friday. I've been to a lot of great blogs, and hope I get time to play some more Festive Fridays. Thanks for sharing and taking the time to comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca